Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Taylor Fritz vs. Max Purcell Match Information
- Tournament: The Swiss Indoors Basel
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 24
- Venue: St. Jakobshalle Basel
- Location: Basel, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Hard
|Taylor Fritz (-600)||Max Purcell (+400)|
In a match scheduled for Tuesday, Max Purcell (No. 41 in rankings) will face Taylor Fritz (No. 9) in the Round of 32 of the Swiss Indoors Basel.
Fritz vs. Purcell Matchup History
- Fritz has not gone toe to toe with Purcell in the past five years.
- Fritz is averaging 25.7 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) through his 68 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 55.1% game winning percentage.
- Fritz averages 25.1 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10.0 games per set through 44 matches on hard courts this year, with a 56.0% game winning percentage.
- Fritz has put together a service game winning percentage of 84.2% on all surfaces (734-for-872 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 25.1% (216-for-860 in return games).
- While playing on hard courts, Fritz has an 86.2% winning percentage in service games and a 25.9% winning percentage in return games (476 service games won out of 552, and 143 return games won out of 553).
- Fritz has won 43.5% of his break points this year (195 out of 448, to rank 202nd).
- On hard courts, Fritz is 126-for-270 on break points (46.7%) which ranks 114th.
Fritz Recent Performances
- Fritz was beaten by Shintaro Mochizuki (6-0, 4-6, 6-7) on October 19 in the round of 16 of his previous tournament, the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships.
- There were 24 games, on average, in Fritz’s two matches in Tokyo.
- While playing in Japan, Fritz won 84% of his service games and 30.4% of his return games.
- Through 34 matches this year, Purcell has played 25.4 games per match (23.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.2% of them (across all court surfaces).
- In his 26 matches on hard courts this year, Purcell has played an average of 24.6 games (23.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Purcell has won 20.3% of his return games so far this year, and 77.9% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Purcell has won 80.9% of his service games and 23.3% of his return games.
- Purcell is 275th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 69 of 178 (38.8%).
- Purcell has converted 54 of 127 break points on hard courts (42.5%), and is 152nd in break points won.
Purcell Recent Performances
- Purcell was eliminated by Mackenzie McDonald (5-7, 4-6) on October 15 in the round of 32s of the Rakuten Japan Open Tennis Championships (his last tournament).
- Purcell played one match in Tokyo, and he averaged 22 games per match.
- Purcell clinched 72.7% of his service games (eight of 11) in Japan along with 9.1% of his return games (one of 11).