Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Taylor Fritz vs. Yibing Wu Match Information
- Tournament: The Truist Atlanta Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: Atlantic Station
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Taylor Fritz (-300)||Yibing Wu (+235)|
Yibing Wu (No. 89) will take on Taylor Fritz (No. 9) in the Round of 16 of the Truist Atlanta Open on Thursday, July 27.
Fritz vs. Wu Matchup History
- Fritz and Wu have matched up one time in the past five years, in the semifinals of the Dallas Open, and Wu won 6-7, 7-5, 6-4.
- In three total sets against each other, Wu has won two, and Fritz one.
- Wu and Fritz have played 35 total games versus each other, with Wu winning 19 and Fritz 16.
- Fritz and Wu have averaged 35 games and three sets in their one match against each other.
- Fritz has played 45 matches this year across all court types, averaging 26.4 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) and winning 54.2% of those games.
- On hard courts, Fritz has played 21 matches (averaging 26 games per match — 23.6 in best-of-three matches — and 10.1 games per set).
- Fritz is 496-for-593 in service games (for a winning percentage of 83.6%) and 135-for-579 in return games (23.3%) on all surfaces.
- Fritz has an 87.2% winning percentage in service games on hard courts, and a 22.8% winning percentage in return games (238 of 273 service games, and 62 of 272 return games).
- Fritz is 123-for-296 on break points (41.6%) to rank 183rd.
- On hard courts, Fritz is 90th in break point winning percentage (45.8%) after going 54-for-118.
Fritz Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, the Wimbledon, Fritz went down in the round of 64 to No. 59-ranked Mikael Ymer, 6-3, 6-2, 3-6, 4-6, 6-2 on July 6.
- In London, Fritz’s two matches included 46.5 games on average.
- Fritz’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 80.9%, and he won 17.4% on his opponent’s serve.
- Wu has played 23 matches so far this year (winning 47.8% of games across all court types), and 26.2 games per match (24.6 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Wu has played 10 matches this year, totaling 28.8 games per match (26.2 in best-of-three matches) while winning 51.4% of games.
- So far this year, Wu has won 22.1% of his return games and 73% of his service games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Wu has won 81.9% of his games on serve, and 20.8% on return.
- Wu is 233rd in break points won on all surfaces, converting 59 of 133 (44.4%).
- Wu is 130th in break points won on hard courts, converting 26 of 61 (42.6%).
Wu Recent Performances
- Wu beat No. 73-ranked Corentin Moutet 6-3, 6-4 on Tuesday to advance to the Round of 16.
- In the round of 128s of his last tournament (the Wimbledon), Wu was defeated 6-7, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 10-ranked Frances Tiafoe on July 5.
- Wu’s one match in London included an average of 32 game per match.
- Wu was victorious in 56.3% of his service games and 25% of his return games while playing in United Kingdom.