Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marton Fucsovics vs. Francisco Cerundolo Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Sunday, October 8
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Francisco Cerundolo (-165)||Marton Fucsovics (+130)|
In the Rolex Shanghai Masters Round of 32 on Sunday, No. 57-ranked Marton Fucsovics takes on No. 21 Francisco Cerundolo.
Fucsovics vs. Cerundolo Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Fucsovics and Cerundolo have competed against each other.
- This year across all court surfaces, Fucsovics has played 41 total matches with a 50.4% game winning percentage. He averages 26.4 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set.
- On hard courts, Fucsovics has played 20 matches (averaging 26.5 games per match — 21.3 in best-of-three matches — and 9.6 games per set).
- Fucsovics has a 76.3% service game winning percentage and a 23.7% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (354 service games won out of 464, and 110 return games won out of 464).
- While playing on hard surfaces, Fucsovics has a 75.9% winning percentage in service games and a 23.7% winning percentage in return games (173 service games won out of 228, and 55 return games won out of 232).
- Fucsovics has won 41.2% of his break points this year (101 out of 245, to rank 228th).
- Fucsovics’ 51 break points won on 119 total break points on hard courts (42.9% win percentage) ranks 138th.
Fucsovics Recent Performances
- Fucsovics beat Felix Auger-Aliassime 7-6, 4-6, 6-3 on Friday in the Round of 64.
- In his most recent tournament, The Astana Open, Fucsovics lost in the round of 32 to No. 58-ranked Sebastian Ofner, 6-2, 2-6, 3-6 on September 29.
- Fucsovics averaged 25 games per match in Nur-Sultan in one match.
- Fucsovics’ service-game winning percentage in Kazakhstan was 75%, and he won 15.4% on his opponent’s serve.
- Cerundolo has played 52 matches this year, and 26.8 games per match across all court surfaces (23.9 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Cerundolo has played 14 matches so far this year, totaling 29.2 games per match (24.0 in best-of-three matches) while winning 51.3% of games.
- Cerundolo has won 30.2% of his return games this year, and 75.2% of his service games.
- Cerundolo has won 76.5% of his service games on hard courts, and 26.3% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Cerundolo has converted 199 of 489 break points (40.7%).
- Including hard courts only, Cerundolo has converted 49.5% of his break-point opportunities (53 of 107).
Cerundolo Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Cerundolo won 7-6, 7-6 versus Mackenzie McDonald on Friday.
- In the round of 64s round of the US Open, Cerundolo’s last tournament, he was defeated 6-7, 2-6, 6-3, 6-2, 7-6 by No. 437-ranked Jiri Vesely on August 30.
- Cerundolo’s two matches in New York had an average of 46 games per match.
- Cerundolo was victorious in 78.7% of his service games and 26.7% of his return games in New York.