Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marton Fucsovics vs. Taylor Fritz Match Information
- Tournament: The MercedesCup
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, June 16
- Venue: TC Weissenhof, Stuttgart
- Location: Stuttgart, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Taylor Fritz (-360)||Marton Fucsovics (+245)|
Marton Fucsovics will face Taylor Fritz in the MercedesCup quarterfinals on Friday, June 16.
Fucsovics vs. Fritz Matchup History
- Fritz has the advantage over Fucsovics, 2-0 in two head-to-head matchups. Their last one, at the BMW Open on April 20, 2023, went to Fritz 4-6, 6-3, 6-3.
- Fritz has taken four sets versus Fucsovics (80.0%), while Fucsovics has won one.
- Fritz and Fucsovics have played 47 total games versus each other, with Fritz winning 28 and Fucsovics 19.
- In two matches versus one another, Fucsovics and Fritz have averaged 23.5 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- This year across all court surfaces, Fucsovics has played 26 total matches with a 50.3% game winning percentage. He averages 25.8 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set.
- Fucsovics is 211-for-289 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 73%) and 78-for-285 in return games (27.4%) on all surfaces.
- Fucsovics is 72-for-165 on break points (43.6%) which ranks 135th.
Fucsovics Recent Performances
- Fucsovics defeated Yibing Wu 6-4, 4-6, 6-4 on Thursday in the Round of 16.
- In his most recent tournament (the French Open), Fucsovics was defeated by Novak Djokovic 6-7, 0-6, 3-6 on May 31, in the round of 64.
- Fucsovics averaged 32.5 games per match in Paris in two matches.
- While playing in France, Fucsovics won 62.9% of his service games and 33.3% of his return games.
- In his 38 matches so far this year, Fritz has played an average of 25.8 games across all court surfaces (23.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Fritz has won 83.8% of his games on serve, and 25.2% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Fritz has converted 41.9% of his break-point chances (109 of 260).
Fritz Recent Performances
- Fritz is coming off a 7-6, 6-3 victory over No. 48-ranked Aslan Karatsev in the Round of 16 on Thursday.
- Fritz was defeated by No. 23-ranked Francisco Cerundolo 6-3, 3-6, 4-6, 5-7 in the round of 32 of his last tournament, the French Open, on June 3.
- In Fritz’s three matches in Paris, there was an average of 33 games per match.
- In France, Fritz captured 41 of 50 service games (82%) and 15 of 49 return games (30.6%).