Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marton Fucsovics vs. Sebastian Ofner Match Information
- Tournament: The Astana Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, September 27
- Venue: National Tennis Center (Beeline Arena)
- Location: Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan
- Court Surface: Hard
|Marton Fucsovics (-185)||Sebastian Ofner (+145)|
In The Astana Open Round of 32 on Wednesday, No. 57-ranked Marton Fucsovics faces No. 58 Sebastian Ofner.
Fucsovics vs. Ofner Matchup History
- Fucsovics and Ofner have not played one another in the past five years.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Fucsovics has competed in 40 total matches with a 50.5% game winning percentage. He averages 26.4 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set.
- Fucsovics has played 19 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 26.5 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set while winning 48.6% of games.
- Fucsovics is 345-for-452 in service games (a winning percentage of 76.3%) and 108-for-451 in return games (23.9%) on all surfaces.
- Fucsovics has finished 164-for-216 in service games when playing on hard courts (75.9% winning percentage), and 53-for-219 in return games (24.2%).
- Fucsovics has won 41.4% of his break points this year (99 out of 239, to rank 224th).
- Fucsovics’ 49 break points won on 113 total break points on hard courts (43.4% win percentage) ranks 132nd.
Fucsovics Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament (the US Open), Fucsovics lost to Rinky Hijikata 1-6, 2-6, 1-6 on August 30, in the round of 64.
- Fucsovics averaged 39 games per match in New York in two matches.
- While playing in United States, Fucsovics won 71.1% of his service games and 12.5% of his return games.
- Ofner has played 26.2 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) in his 29 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Ofner has played 27.3 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) in his six matches on hard courts this year.
- Ofner has won 72.2% of his service games so far this year, and 25.9% of his return games.
- Ofner has won 17.9% of his return games on hard courts, and 77.5% of his service games.
- Ofner has converted 64 of 152 break points overall (42.1%), and is 271st in break points won.
- Ofner is 252nd in break points won on hard courts, converting 11 of 32 (34.4%).
Ofner Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s round of the US Open, Ofner’s previous tournament, he was beaten 3-6, 1-6, 4-6 by No. 10-ranked Frances Tiafoe on August 30.
- Ofner played two matches in New York, averaging 35.5 games.
- Ofner won 70.6% of his service games (24 of 34) in United States along with 18.9% of his return games (seven of 37).