Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marton Fucsovics vs. Alexander Zverev Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Paris Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, October 31
- Venue: AccorHotels Arena
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Hard
|Alexander Zverev (-425)||Marton Fucsovics (+310)|
Marton Fucsovics (No. 52 ranking) will take on Alexander Zverev (No. 9) in the Round of 64 of the Rolex Paris Masters on Tuesday, October 31.
Fucsovics vs. Zverev Matchup History
- Fucsovics has not matched up against Zverev in the past five years.
- Fucsovics is averaging 26.5 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) through his 45 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 50.5% game winning percentage.
- Fucsovics averages 26.6 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set through 24 matches on hard courts this year.
- Fucsovics has compiled a service game winning percentage of 76.7% on all surfaces (398-for-519 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 23.7% (123-for-518 in return games).
- Fucsovics is 217-for-283 in service games on hard courts (for a winning percentage of 76.7%) and 68-for-286 in return games (23.8%).
- Fucsovics is 113-for-267 on break points (42.3%) to rank 228th.
- On hard courts so far this year, Fucsovics is 63-for-141 on break points (44.7%) which ranks 143rd.
Fucsovics Recent Performances
- Fucsovics defeated Gregoire Barrere 7-5, 6-2 on Sunday in the qualifying round.
- Fucsovics was eliminated in the round of 32 of his previous tournament (the Stockholm Open) 6-2, 2-6, 5-7 by No. 140-ranked Gael Monfils on October 18.
- In his one match in Stockholm, Fucsovics played an average of 28 games.
- While playing in Sweden, Fucsovics won 71.4% of his service games and 21.4% of his return games.
- Through 72 matches so far this year, Zverev has played 25.6 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.1% of them (across all court types).
- Through 38 matches this year on hard courts, Zverev has played 27.1 games per match (24.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.5% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Zverev has won 83.1% of his games on serve, and 25.3% on return.
- On hard courts, Zverev has won 82.7% of his service games and 22.6% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Zverev has converted 37.3% of his break-point opportunities (217 of 581).
- Zverev has converted 33.2% of his break-point chances on hard courts (106 of 319).
Zverev Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals of the Erste Bank Open (his previous tournament), Zverev came close to reaching the final but was defeated by Andrey Rublev 1-6, 7-6, 3-6 on October 27.
- In Zverev’s three matches in Vienna, there was an average of 21.3 games per match.
- In Austria, Zverev clinched 27 of 30 service games (90%) and eight of 34 return games (23.5%).