Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Daniel Elahi Galan vs. Maxime Cressy Match Information
- Tournament: The Viking International Eastbourne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, June 27
- Venue: Devonshire Park International Tennis Centre
- Location: Eastbourne, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Maxime Cressy (-230)||Daniel Elahi Galan (+185)|
On Tuesday, Daniel Elahi Galan (No. 84 in the world) meets Maxime Cressy (No. 55) in the Round of 32 of the Viking International Eastbourne.
Galan vs. Cressy Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Galan and Cressy have squared off on the court.
- Galan, over the past year, has played 40 matches across all court surfaces, and 24.5 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches).
- On grass, Galan has played three matches over the past 12 months, and he has totaled 20.7 games per match while winning 46.8% of games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Galan has won 74% of his games on serve, and 22.5% on return.
- Over the past year, in terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Galan has won 76.7% of his games on serve and 18.8% on return.
Galan Recent Performances
- Galan beat No. 167-ranked Jan Choinski 7-6, 6-4 on Sunday to make the Round of 32.
- In his most recent tournament (the French Open), Galan was beaten by Matteo Arnaldi 6-2, 3-6, 0-6, 2-6 on May 28, in the round of 128.
- In his one match in Paris, Galan played an average of 31 games.
- While playing in France, Galan won 53.3% of his service games and 18.8% of his return games.
- Cressy has played 22 matches so far this year, and 27.6 games per match across all court types (26.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Cressy has played two matches on grass this year, and 23.5 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Cressy has won 83.4% of his service games and 10.3% of his return games.
- On grass, Cressy has won 72% of his service games and 9.1% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Cressy has converted 24 of 78 break points (30.8%).
- Cressy has converted two of nine break points on grass (22.2%), and is 104th in break points won.
Cressy Recent Performances
- Cressy was beaten by Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (6-7, 6-7) on June 20 in the round of 32s of the cinch Championships (his most recent tournament).
- Cressy played one match in London, averaging 26 games per match.
- Cressy clinched 78.6% of his service games and 8.3% of his return games in London.