Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Cristian Garin vs. Daniil Medvedev Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, October 7
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Daniil Medvedev (-1600)||Cristian Garin (+800)|
No. 98-ranked Cristian Garin will meet No. 3 Daniil Medvedev in the Rolex Shanghai Masters Round of 64 on Saturday, October 7.
Garin vs. Medvedev Matchup History
- Medvedev has the advantage over Garin, 2-1 in three head-to-head matches. Their last one, at the French Open on June 6, 2021, went to Medvedev 6-2, 6-1, 7-5.
- Medvedev has won six sets against Garin (75.0%), while Garin has taken two.
- Medvedev and Garin have played 75 total games versus each other, with Medvedev taking 43 and Garin 32.
- Garin and Medvedev have squared off three times, averaging 25 games and 2.7 sets per match.
- Garin has played 42 matches this year across all court types, averaging 23.3 games per match (23.0 in best-of-three matches) and winning 52.1% of those games.
- Garin has played 21 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 23.0 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9.7 games per set while winning 52.9% of games.
- Garin has a 76.8% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (292 service games won out of 380) and a 25.4% return game winning percentage (99 return games won out of 390).
- Garin has 127 wins in 161 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 78.9%), and 37 wins in 164 return games (22.6%).
- Garin has won 39.3% of his break points this year (88 out of 224, to rank 242nd).
- Garin has won 35.0% of break points on hard courts so far this year (35 out of 100, which ranks 167th).
Garin Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Garin won 6-4, 7-6 versus Aleksandar Kovacevic on Wednesday.
- Garin was eliminated in the qualification final of his last tournament (the China Open) 3-6, 0-6 by No. 149-ranked Lloyd Harris on September 27.
- Garin played an average of 17.5 games in his two matches in Beijing.
- Through 72 matches so far this year, Medvedev has played 23.8 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 58.6% of them (across all court types).
- Medvedev has played 22.4 games per match (20.5 in best-of-three matches) in his 49 matches on hard courts this year.
- So far this year, Medvedev has won 83.4% of his service games and 34.0% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Medvedev has won 36.4% of his return games and 85.1% of his service games.
- Medvedev has converted 279 of 587 break points overall (47.5%), and is 192nd in break points won.
- Medvedev has converted 48.6% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (192 of 395).
Medvedev Recent Performances
- Medvedev won the last match of his most recent tournament (the China Open), defeating No. 10-ranked Alexander Zverev in the semifinals 6-4, 6-3 on October 3 before withdrawing.
- In his three matches in Beijing, Medvedev averaged 21 games per match.
- Medvedev was victorious in 78.1% of his service games (25 of 32) in China along with 48.4% of his return games (15 of 31).