Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Richard Gasquet vs. Christopher Eubanks Match Information
- Tournament: The MercedesCup
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 12
- Venue: TC Weissenhof, Stuttgart
- Location: Stuttgart, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Richard Gasquet (-115)||Christopher Eubanks (-105)|
Richard Gasquet (No. 55 ranking) will meet Christopher Eubanks (No. 75) in the Round of 32 of the MercedesCup on Monday, June 12.
Gasquet vs. Eubanks Matchup History
- Gasquet and Eubanks met in the Round of 32 at the ATP Challenger Bordeaux, France Men Singles 2022 on May 9, 2022. Eubanks won 4-6, 6-3, 7-6.
- Eubanks and Gasquet have played three sets versus each other, with Eubanks winning two of them and Gasquet winning one.
- Eubanks and Gasquet have played 32 total games against each other, with Eubanks winning 17 and Gasquet 15.
- Gasquet and Eubanks have averaged 32 games and three sets in their one match against each other.
- Gasquet has played 25 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 23.5 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.5% of those games.
- Gasquet has a 74.6% service game winning percentage and a 24.9% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (217 service games won out of 291, and 74 return games won out of 297).
- Gasquet’s 66 break points won on 139 total break points (47.5% win percentage) ranks 140th this year.
Gasquet Recent Performances
- In the the French Open, Gasquet’s previous tournament, he was defeated 4-6, 6-2, 2-6, 6-7 by No. 78-ranked Arthur Rinderknech on May 30 in the round of 128 round.
- In Paris, Gasquet’s one match included 39 games on average.
- In France, Gasquet won nine of 19 service games (47.4%) and nine of 20 return games (45%).
- Eubanks has played 27.6 games per match (25.2 in best-of-three matches) in his 22 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Eubanks has won 16.5% of his return games this year, and 80.6% of his service games.
- Eubanks is 207th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 26 of 71 (36.6%).
Eubanks Recent Performances
- Eubanks is coming off a 7-6, 7-6 win over No. 113-ranked Radu Albot in the qualifying round on Sunday.
- Eubanks was beaten by Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (4-6, 6-3, 6-7, 2-6) on May 30 in the round of 128s of the French Open (his last tournament).
- Eubanks played one match in Paris, averaging 40 games per match.
- Eubanks secured 71.4% of his service games and 15.8% of his return games while playing in France.