Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Richard Gasquet vs. Sebastian Korda Match Information
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, August 24
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard
|Sebastian Korda (-300)||Richard Gasquet (+240)|
In the quarterfinals of the Winston-Salem Open on Thursday, Richard Gasquet (ranked No. 57) faces Sebastian Korda (No. 33).
Gasquet vs. Korda Matchup History
- Gasquet and Korda have gone head to head one time in the past five years, in the Round of 64 of the French Open, and Korda came out on top 7-6, 6-3, 6-3.
- Korda and Gasquet have played three sets against each other, with Korda winning three of them and Gasquet taking zero.
- Korda has won more against Gasquet in 31 total games between them, 19 (61.3%) compared to Gasquet’s 12.
- Gasquet and Korda have averaged 31.0 games and 3.0 sets in their one match against each other.
- Gasquet has averaged 23.6 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 40 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 49.3% of games.
- Gasquet has played 19 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 22.9 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set while winning 49.9% of games.
- Gasquet is 310-for-412 in service games (a winning percentage of 75.2%) and 93-for-424 in return games (21.9%) on all surfaces.
- Gasquet is 171-for-216 in service games on hard courts (to compile a winning percentage of 79.2%) and 46-for-219 in return games (21.0%).
- Gasquet is 83-for-195 on break points (42.6%) which ranks 224th.
- Gasquet has won 38.0% of break points on hard courts this year (41 out of 108, which ranks 122nd).
Gasquet Recent Performances
- Gasquet is coming off a 2-6, 6-4, 6-4 win over No. 72-ranked Brandon Nakashima in the Round of 16 on Wednesday.
- In the the Western & Southern Open, Gasquet’s last tournament, he was beaten 4-6, 3-6 by No. 30-ranked Adrian Mannarino on August 13 in the round of 64 round.
- In his one match in Cincinnati, Gasquet played an average of 19.0 games.
- While playing in United States, Gasquet won 66.7% of his service games and 10.0% of his return games.
- Korda has played 23 matches this year (winning 51.5% of games across all court surfaces), and 27.2 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Korda has played 14 matches this year, totaling 27.7 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) while winning 53.4% of games.
- Thus far this year, Korda has won 79.2% of his service games and 23.7% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Korda has won 25.1% of his return games and 81.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Korda has converted 66 of 170 break points (38.8%).
- Korda has converted 43 of 100 break points on hard courts (43.0%), and is 120th in break points won.
Korda Recent Performances
- Korda defeated Marton Fucsovics 7-6, 6-3 on Wednesday in the Round of 16.
- Korda was defeated by No. 16-ranked Borna Coric 6-7, 4-6 in the round of 64 of his most recent tournament, the Western & Southern Open, on August 14.
- In his one match in Cincinnati, Korda played an average of 23.0 games per match.
- In United States, Korda clinched eight of 12 service games (66.7%) and two of 11 return games (18.2%).