Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Richard Gasquet vs. Fabian Marozsan Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Richard Gasquet (-215)||Fabian Marozsan (+175)|
In the US Open Round of 128 on Monday, we have a matchup featuring No. 83-ranked Fabian Marozsan against No. 57 Richard Gasquet.
Gasquet vs. Marozsan Matchup History
- Gasquet and Marozsan have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- In his 41 matches played this year across all court types, Gasquet is averaging 23.7 games per match (33.3 in best-of-five matches) while winning 49.1% of those games.
- On hard courts, Gasquet has played 20 matches (averaging 23.3 games per match — 28.0 in best-of-five matches — and 9.9 games per set).
- Gasquet has a 74.9% service game winning percentage and a 21.9% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (320 service games won out of 427, and 96 return games won out of 439).
- Gasquet has a 78.4% winning percentage in service games while playing on hard courts, and a 20.9% winning percentage in return games (181 of 231 service games, and 49 of 234 return games).
- Gasquet’s 86 break points won on 202 total break points (42.6% winning percentage) ranks 221st this year.
- Gasquet’s 44 break points won on 115 total break points on hard courts this year (38.3% winning percentage) ranks 115th.
Gasquet Recent Performances
- In the the Winston-Salem Open, Gasquet’s last tournament, he was defeated in the quarterfinals 6-4, 1-6, 6-7 by No. 33-ranked Sebastian Korda on August 24.
- In Winston Salem, Gasquet’s three matches included 26.0 games on average.
- While playing in United States, Gasquet won 82.1% of his service games and 17.9% of his return games.
- In the past year Marozsan has played 19 matches (including all court surfaces), winning 52.4% of the games. He has averaged 23.8 games per match (28.0 in best-of-five matches) and 9.4 games per set.
- Marozsan has averaged 25.0 games per match and 10.0 games per set in two matches in the past year on hard courts, winning 46.0% of the games.
- Marozsan is 132-for-155 in service games (85.2%) and 22-for-149 in return games (14.8%) including all surfaces.
- On hard courts, Marozsan has a 75.0% winning percentage on serve and a 9.1% winning percentage on return.
Marozsan Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of his most recent tournament (the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag), Marozsan was eliminated 4-6, 3-6 by No. 104-ranked Jaume Munar on July 27.
- Marozsan participated in two matches in Umag, and he averaged 18.0 games per match.
- Marozsan’s service-game winning percentage was 78.9% in Croatia, and he clinched 23.5% of his games on his opponent’s serve.