Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Richard Gasquet vs. Maximilian Marterer Match Information
- Tournament: The European Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 17
- Venue: Lotto Arena
- Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
- Court Surface: Hard
|Richard Gasquet (-130)||Maximilian Marterer (+105)|
On Tuesday, Richard Gasquet (No. 62 in the world) faces Maximilian Marterer (No. 127) in the Round of 32 of the European Open.
Gasquet vs. Marterer Matchup History
- Gasquet has not played Marterer in the past five years.
- This year across all court types, Gasquet has competed in 43 total matches with a 48.2% game winning percentage. He averages 24.1 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set.
- Gasquet has played 22 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 24.1 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set while winning 47.7% of games.
- Including all surfaces, Gasquet’s service game winning percentage is 73.6% (winning 338 of 459 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 21.4% (winning 101 of 472 return games).
- Gasquet has finished 199-for-263 in service games on hard courts (75.7% winning percentage), and 54-for-267 in return games (20.2%).
- Gasquet’s 41.6% break point winning percentage (89-for-214) ranks 249th this year.
- Gasquet has won 37.0% of break points on hard courts this year (47 out of 127, which ranks 157th).
Gasquet Recent Performances
- In the the Rolex Shanghai Masters, Gasquet’s last tournament, he was defeated 1-6, 2-6 by No. 60-ranked Zhizhen Zhang on October 4 in the round of 128 round.
- In Shanghai, Gasquet’s one match included 15 games on average.
- In China, Gasquet won three of eight service games (37.5%) and zero of seven return games (0%).
- In his 22 matches this year, Marterer has played an average of 24.8 games across all court types (23.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Marterer has played eight matches on hard courts this year, and 23.9 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Marterer has won 86.6% of his service games and 15.7% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Marterer has won 73.7% of his games on serve, and 13.5% on return.
- Marterer is 345th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 27 of 74 (36.5%).
- Marterer has converted four of 15 break points on hard courts (26.7%), and is 343rd in break points won.
Marterer Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Marterer was victorious 6-4, 6-4 versus Titouan Droguet on Monday.
- Marterer was defeated by Lukas Klein (6-7, 2-6) on August 24 in the qualification round 2s of the US Open (his last tournament).
- Marterer’s two matches in New York had an average of 23 games per match.
- Marterer clinched 82.6% of his service games (19 of 23) in United States along with 13% of his return games (three of 23).