Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Richard Gasquet vs. Luca Nardi Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 12
- Venue: Circolo Tennis Maggioni
- Location: San Benedetto del Tronto, Italy
- Court Surface: Clay
|Richard Gasquet (-145)||Luca Nardi (+110)|
On Wednesday, Luca Nardi (No. 154 in the world) takes on Richard Gasquet (No. 51) in the Round of 16 of the ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023.
Gasquet vs. Nardi Matchup History
- Gasquet and Nardi have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Gasquet has averaged 24.1 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) through his 31 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 48.3% of games.
- In nine matches on clay surfaces this year, Gasquet averages 24.4 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set with a 48.6% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Gasquet’s service game winning percentage is 75.3% (winning 277 of 368 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 22.2% (winning 84 of 379 return games).
- Gasquet is 74-for-108 in service games on clay surfaces (winning 68.5%) and 33-for-112 in return games (29.5%).
- Gasquet is 74-for-170 on break points (43.5%) which ranks 187th.
- On clay surfaces, Gasquet has won 60.0% of break points (30 out of 50, which ranks 137th).
Gasquet Recent Performances
- Gasquet defeated Marcello Serafini 7-5, 6-2 on Tuesday in the Round of 32.
- In his last tournament, the Wimbledon, Gasquet fell in the round of 128 to No. 71-ranked Corentin Moutet, 3-6, 5-7, 5-7 on July 3.
- Gasquet played an average of 33.0 games in his one match in London.
- In United Kingdom, Gasquet won 10 of 16 service games (62.5%) and three of 17 return games (17.6%).
- In the past year Nardi has played 28 matches (including all court surfaces), winning 48.9% of the games. He has averaged 23.1 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set.
- In 13 matches in the past year on clay, Nardi has averaged 22 games per match (22 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set, winning 47.2% of the games.
- Nardi is 110-for-164 in service games (67.1%) and 28-for-160 in return games (17.5%) including all surfaces.
- Playing on clay, Nardi has a 58.5% winning percentage on serve, and 15.9% on return.
Nardi Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Nardi was victorious 4-6, 6-3, 6-1 versus Marc Polmans on Monday.
- Nardi was defeated by No. 105-ranked Taro Daniel 3-6, 3-6 in the qualification round 2 of his most recent tournament, the Wimbledon, on June 28.
- Nardi played two matches in London, averaging 23.0 games per match.
- In United Kingdom, Nardi claimed 17 of 23 service games (73.9%) and five of 23 return games (21.7%).