Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Richard Gasquet vs. Jan-Lennard Struff Match Information
- Tournament: The MercedesCup
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, June 16
- Venue: TC Weissenhof, Stuttgart
- Location: Stuttgart, Germany
- Court Surface: Grass
|Jan-Lennard Struff (-240)||Richard Gasquet (+185)|
Richard Gasquet (No. 55 ranking) will take on Jan-Lennard Struff (No. 24) in the quarterfinals of the MercedesCup on Friday, June 16.
Gasquet vs. Struff Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Gasquet and Struff have played each other.
- Gasquet has averaged 23.5 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches) through his 25 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 49.5% of games.
- Gasquet has a 74.6% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (217 service games won out of 291) and a 24.9% return game winning percentage (74 return games won out of 297).
- Gasquet’s 66 break points won on 139 total break points (47.5% winning percentage) ranks 141st this year.
Gasquet Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16 on Thursday, Gasquet defeated No. 5-ranked Stefanos Tsitsipas, 7-6, 2-6, 7-5.
- In his previous tournament (the French Open), Gasquet was defeated by Arthur Rinderknech 4-6, 6-2, 2-6, 6-7 on May 30, in the round of 128.
- There were 39 games, on average, in Gasquet’s one match in Paris.
- Gasquet’s service-game winning percentage in France was 47.4%, and he won 45% on his opponent’s serve.
- Through 30 matches this year, Struff has played 25 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.7% of them (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Struff has won 81.8% of his games on serve, and 23.6% on return.
- Struff is 145th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 64 of 140 (45.7%).
Struff Recent Performances
- Struff beat No. 16-ranked Tommy Paul 7-6, 7-6 on Thursday to reach the quarterfinals.
- Struff was eliminated by Jiri Lehecka (5-7, 6-1, 3-6, 6-3, 6-1) on May 29 in the round of 128s of the French Open (his last tournament).
- In his one match in Paris, Struff averaged 44 games per match.
- Struff’s service-game winning percentage was 72.7% in France, and he was victorious in 22.7% of his games on his opponent’s serve.