Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Michael Geerts vs. Matteo Gigante Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 11
- Venue: Circolo Tennis Maggioni
- Court Surface: Clay
|Matteo Gigante (-170)||Michael Geerts (+125)|
On Tuesday, Michael Geerts (No. 264 in the world) faces Matteo Gigante (No. 256) in the Round of 32 of the ATP Challenger San Benedetto Del Tronto, Italy Men Singles 2023.
Geerts vs. Gigante Matchup History
- Geerts and Gigante have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Through six matches over the past year (across all court types), Geerts has played 22.3 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches). He won 39.6% of them.
- In his three matches on a clay surface over the past year, Geerts has averaged 22.7 games (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Geerts has won 60.5% of his games on serve, and 18.2% on return.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Geerts has claimed 57.7% of his service games and 30.8% of his return games.
Geerts Recent Performances
- In his last tournament, the Mallorca Championships, Geerts lost in the qualification round 1 to No. 274-ranked James Mccabe, 3-6, 6-3, 6-7 on June 24.
- In Mallorca, Geerts’ one match had 31 games on average.
- Gigante has averaged 23.9 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) through his seven matches across all court surfaces during the past 12 months, winning 48.5% of the games.
- Gigante has averaged 24.8 games per match (24.8 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set in four matches on clay in the past 12 months.
- Gigante has a 78.9% winning percentage on serve and a 21.1% winning percentage on return in the past year, including all surfaces.
- Gigante is 18-for-23 in service games on clay (78.3%) and 6-for-23 in return games (26.1%).
Gigante Recent Performances
- Gigante was defeated by No. 180-ranked Harold Mayot 4-6, 2-6, 2-6 in the qualification final of his last tournament, the Wimbledon, on June 29.
- Gigante’s three matches in had an average of 22.7 games per match.
- In , Gigante captured 27 of 34 service games (79.4%) and six of 34 return games (17.6%).