Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marcos Giron vs. Radu Albot Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Marcos Giron (-235)||Radu Albot (+185)|
On Monday, Radu Albot (No. 97 in the world) meets Marcos Giron (No. 69) in the Round of 64 of the Citi Open.
Giron vs. Albot Matchup History
- Giron has not played Albot in the past five years.
- Giron is averaging 25.3 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) in his 36 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 50.7% game winning percentage.
- On hard courts, Giron has played 16 matches (averaging 24.8 games per match — 25.0 in best-of-three matches — and 9.9 games per set).
- Giron has a 79.0% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (339 service games won out of 429) and a 22.2% return game winning percentage (96 return games won out of 433).
- Giron has finished 157-for-199 in service games when playing on hard courts (78.9% winning percentage), and 36-for-197 in return games (18.3%).
- Giron is 91-for-252 on break points (36.1%) to rank 211th.
- On hard courts so far this year, Giron is 122nd in break point win percentage (30.9%) after going 34-for-110.
Giron Recent Performances
- In the the Wimbledon, Giron’s most recent tournament, he was beaten 6-7, 3-6, 6-4, 4-6 by No. 67-ranked Marton Fucsovics on July 6 in the round of 64 round.
- Giron averaged 37.5 games per match in London in two matches.
- Giron won 83.8% of his service games and 18.4% of his return games in London.
- In his 30 matches this year, Albot has played an average of 23.8 games across all court types (22.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Albot has played 23.5 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) in his 13 matches on hard courts this year.
- Albot has won 72.9% of his service games so far this year, and 28.9% of his return games.
- Albot has won 76.4% of his service games on hard courts, and 22.6% of his return games.
- Albot has converted 71 of 180 break points overall (39.4%), and is 234th in break points won.
- Albot is 150th in break points won on hard courts, converting 22 of 57 (38.6%).
Albot Recent Performances
- Albot was eliminated by Denis Shapovalov (7-5, 4-6, 2-6, 2-6) on July 3 in the round of 128s of the Wimbledon (his most recent tournament).
- Albot played four matches in London, and he averaged 32.3 games per match.
- Albot won 79.4% of his service games and 25.8% of his return games in London.