Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marcos Giron vs. Hugo Dellien Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, July 4
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Marcos Giron (-4000)||Hugo Dellien (+1300)|
In a match scheduled for Tuesday, Hugo Dellien (No. 171 in rankings) will meet Marcos Giron (No. 65) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon.
Giron vs. Dellien Matchup History
- Giron and Dellien have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- In his 34 matches played this year across all court surfaces, Giron is averaging 24.5 games per match (28.0 in best-of-five matches) while winning 50.7% of those games.
- In five matches on grass this year, Giron averages 25.0 games per match and 9.6 games per set with a 48.0% game winning percentage.
- Giron has a 78.6% service game winning percentage and a 22.5% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (308 service games won out of 392, and 89 return games won out of 395).
- Giron is 28-for-39 in service games on grass (winning 71.8%) and 6-for-39 in return games (15.4%).
- Giron ranks 131st in break point winning percentage (36.5%) after going 85-for-233 on break points this year.
- On grass this year, Giron has won 28.6% of break points (six out of 21, to rank 100th).
Giron Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament (Mallorca Championships), Giron lost to Guido Pella 6-3, 2-6, 6-7 on June 25, in the round of 32.
- In his one match in Mallorca, Giron played an average of 30 games.
- Giron’s service-game winning percentage in Philippines was 66.7%, and he won 26.7% on his opponent’s serve.
- In his 15 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, Dellien has averaged 22.6 games per match (28.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 47.8% of the games.
- Including all surfaces, Dellien’s service game winning percentage has been 70.6% in the past 12 months, and his return game winning percentage has been 20.1%.
Dellien Recent Performances
- In the round of 128s of his most recent tournament (French Open), Dellien was eliminated 4-6, 4-6, 2-6 by No. 35-ranked Nicolas Jarry on May 30.
- In Dellien’s one match in Paris, there was an average of 28 games per match.
- Dellien was victorious in 71.4% of his service games (10 of 14) in France along with 0% of his return games (zero of 14).