Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marcos Giron vs. Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune Match Information
- Tournament: The National Bank Open Presented by Rogers
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 9
- Venue: Sobeys Stadium
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Court Surface: Hard
|Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (-525)||Marcos Giron (+370)|
In the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on Wednesday, Marcos Giron (ranked No. 70) takes on Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune (No. 6).
Giron vs. Rune Matchup History
- Giron and Rune played in the Round of 128 at the Wimbledon on June 28, 2022. Giron won 6-3, 7-5, 6-4.
- In three total sets against one another, Giron has won three, and Rune zero.
- Giron has won more against Rune in 31 total games between them, 19 (61.3%) compared to Rune’s 12.
- In one match versus one another, Giron and Rune have averaged 31 games and three sets per match.
- Giron is averaging 25.3 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) through his 40 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 51.1% game winning percentage.
- On hard courts, Giron has played 20 matches (averaging 24.9 games per match — 25.1 in best-of-three matches — and 10 games per set).
- Giron is 360-for-457 in service games (a winning percentage of 78.8%) and 104-for-464 in return games (22.4%) on all surfaces.
- When playing on hard courts, Giron has a 78.4% winning percentage in service games and a 19.3% winning percentage in return games (178 service games won out of 227, and 44 return games won out of 228).
- Giron ranks 212th in break point win percentage (35.3%) after going 97-for-275 on break points.
- Giron has won 30.1% of break points on hard courts this year (40 out of 133, to rank 122nd).
Giron Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Giron was victorious 7-6, 7-6 against Emil Ruusuvuori on Tuesday.
- Giron was eliminated by Radu Albot (3-6, 7-5, 5-7) on July 31 in the round of 64 of his most recent tournament, the Citi Open.
- There were 33 games, on average, in Giron’s one match in Washington.
- Giron won 62.5% of his service games and 29.4% of his return games in Washington.
- In his 50 matches this year, Rune has played an average of 26.2 games across all court surfaces (23.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Rune has played 19 matches on hard courts this year, and 25.3 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Rune has won 83.7% of his service games so far this year, and 25.5% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Rune has won 84.5% of his games on serve, and 26% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Rune has converted 39.2% of his break-point chances (150 of 383).
- Rune has converted 40.7% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (57 of 140).
Rune Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals of the Wimbledon (his most recent tournament), Rune came close to making the final but lost to Carlos Alcaraz 6-7, 4-6, 4-6 on July 12.
- Rune played five matches in London, averaging 38 games.
- In United Kingdom, Rune captured 82 of 94 service games (87.2%) and 19 of 96 return games (19.8%).