Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Borna Gojo vs. Cristian Garin Match Information
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard
|Cristian Garin (-140)||Borna Gojo (+110)|
In the Round of 32 of the Mifel Open on Tuesday, Borna Gojo (ranked No. 115) meets Cristian Garin (No. 101).
Gojo vs. Garin Matchup History
- Gojo has not matched up against Garin in the past five years.
- In his 29 matches over the past year, across all court types, Gojo has averaged 26.8 games (26.2 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Gojo has played 16 matches over the past 12 months, and he has totaled 27.3 games per match (27.3 in best-of-three matches) while winning 52.3% of games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Gojo has won 80.5% of his games on serve, and 14.9% on return.
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Gojo has been victorious in 15.1% of his return games and 80.9% of his service games.
Gojo Recent Performances
- In the the Wimbledon, Gojo’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 5-7, 7-6, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 170-ranked Maximilian Marterer on July 3 in the round of 128 round.
- There were 44.0 games, on average, in Gojo’s one match in London.
- Gojo won 81.0% of his service games and 8.7% of his return games in London.
- Through 33 matches so far this year, Garin has played 23.2 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.7% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Garin has played 22.7 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) in his 12 matches on hard courts this year.
- Thus far this year, Garin has won 77.2% of his service games and 26.4% of his return games.
- Garin has won 81.7% of his service games on hard courts, and 24.0% of his return games.
- Garin has converted 40.2% of his break-point opportunities overall (74 of 184).
- Garin has converted 35.0% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (21 of 60).
Garin Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s round of the Hamburg European Open, Garin’s last tournament, he was beaten 6-1, 2-6, 2-6 by No. 4-ranked Casper Ruud on July 27.
- In his four matches in Hamburg, Garin averaged 25.3 games per match.
- Garin won 73.1% of his service games and 34.6% of his return games while playing in Germany.