Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Borna Gojo vs. Ilya Ivashka Match Information
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard
|push (-110)||push (-110)|
In a match scheduled for Wednesday, Ilya Ivashka (No. 113 in rankings) will meet Borna Gojo (No. 115) in the Round of 16 of the Mifel Open.
Gojo vs. Ivashka Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Gojo and Ivashka have faced each other.
- Gojo, over the past 12 months, has played 27 matches across all court surfaces, and 26.9 games per match (26.2 in best-of-three matches).
- On hard courts, Gojo has played 14 matches over the past year, and he has totaled 27.4 games per match (27.4 in best-of-three matches) while winning 51.6% of games.
- Over the past 12 months, Gojo has won 79.9% of his service games, and he has won 13.8% of his return games.
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Gojo has claimed 13% of his return games and 79.7% of his service games.
Gojo Recent Performances
- Gojo defeated Cristian Garin 7-5, 4-6, 6-3 on Wednesday in the Round of 32.
- Gojo was defeated in the round of 128 of his previous tournament (the Wimbledon) 5-7, 7-6, 3-6, 4-6 by No. 170-ranked Maximilian Marterer on July 3.
- In his one match in London, Gojo played an average of 44 games.
- Gojo’s service-game winning percentage in United Kingdom was 81%, and he won 8.7% on his opponent’s serve.
- Ivashka has played 26 matches so far this year, and 24.2 games per match across all court types (22.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Ivashka has played 10 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 23.5 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Ivashka has won 70.2% of his games on serve, and 22.1% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Ivashka has won 69% of his games on serve, and 26% on return.
- Ivashka has converted 59 of 169 break points overall (34.9%), and is 245th in break points won.
- Including hard courts only, Ivashka has converted 32.1% of his break-point chances (27 of 84).
Ivashka Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Ivashka won 3-6, 6-3, 7-6 against Beibit Zhukayev on Tuesday.
- Ivashka was defeated by Grigor Dimitrov (3-6, 4-6, 4-6) on July 6 in the round of 64s of the Wimbledon (his most recent tournament).
- In Ivashka’s two matches in London, there was an average of 32 games per match.
- Ivashka was victorious in 81.3% of his service games (26 of 32) in United Kingdom along with 21.9% of his return games (seven of 32).