Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Borna Gojo vs. Stan Wawrinka Match Information
- Tournament: The Stockholm Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, October 16
- Venue: Kungliga Tennishallen
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
- Court Surface: Hard
|Stan Wawrinka (-200)||Borna Gojo (+160)|
On Monday, Borna Gojo (No. 74 in the world) faces Stan Wawrinka (No. 46) in the Round of 32 of the Stockholm Open.
Gojo vs. Wawrinka Matchup History
- Gojo and Wawrinka have not squared off against one another in the past five years.
- Gojo is averaging 27.1 games per match (26.3 in best-of-three matches) in his 29 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 52.4% game winning percentage.
- Gojo averages 27.8 games per match (27.8 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set through 16 matches on hard courts this year, with a 53.9% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Gojo’s service game winning percentage is 81.9% (winning 177 of 216 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 21.7% (taking 46 of 212 return games).
- Gojo is 117-for-141 in service games on hard courts (for a winning percentage of 83%) and 35-for-137 in return games (25.5%).
- Gojo’s 35.8% break point win percentage (43-for-120) is 309th this year.
- Gojo has won 38.4% of break points on hard courts (33 out of 86, to rank 178th).
Gojo Recent Performances
- In his previous tournament (the US Open), Gojo was eliminated by Novak Djokovic 2-6, 5-7, 4-6 on September 3, in the round of 16.
- In New York, Gojo’s seven matches had 26.6 games on average.
- In United States, Gojo won 84 of 95 service games (88.4%) and 25 of 91 return games (27.5%).
- Wawrinka has played 38 matches so far this year, and 27.6 games per match across all court types (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Through 19 matches so far this year on hard courts, Wawrinka has played 27.6 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.2% of them.
- So far this year, Wawrinka has won 81% of his service games and 21.4% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Wawrinka has won 21.9% of his return games and 80% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Wawrinka has converted 101 of 252 break points (40.1%).
- Wawrinka is 147th in break points won on hard courts, converting 51 of 133 (38.3%).
Wawrinka Recent Performances
- Wawrinka was eliminated by Dusan Lajovic (4-6, 6-7) on October 4 in the round of 128s of the Rolex Shanghai Masters (his last tournament).
- In Wawrinka’s one match in Shanghai, there was an average of 23 games per match.
- Wawrinka’s service-game winning percentage was 58.3% in China, and he won 27.3% of his games on his opponent’s serve.