Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Norbert Gombos vs. Manuel Guinard Match Information
- Tournament: The ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, July 11
- Venue: Salzburg Tennis Club
- Court Surface: Clay
|Norbert Gombos (-165)||Manuel Guinard (+120)|
Norbert Gombos (No. 146 ranking) will meet Manuel Guinard (No. 344) in the Round of 32 of the ATP Challenger Salzburg, Austria Men Singles 2023 on Tuesday, July 11.
Gombos vs. Guinard Matchup History
- Gombos has not matched up against Guinard in the past five years.
- Gombos, over the past year, has played 13 matches across all court surfaces, and 24.2 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past year, Gombos has played six matches on clay, and 23.8 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Gombos, over the past 12 months, has won 76.9% of his service games and 20.4% of his return games.
- On clay over the past year, Gombos has been victorious in 77.6% of his service games and 20.0% of his return games.
Gombos Recent Performances
- Gombos was eliminated in the qualification round 2 of his previous tournament (the Wimbledon) 3-6, 6-7 by No. 198-ranked Laurent Lokoli on June 28.
- There were 24 games, on average, in Gombos’ two matches in .
- Gombos’ service-game winning percentage in was 83.3%, and he won 12.5% on his opponent’s serve.
- Guinard has averaged 23.6 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) in his 16 matches across all court surfaces in the past 12 months, winning 46.9% of the games.
- Guinard has averaged 23.5 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9.4 games per set in four matches on clay in the past year.
- Guinard is 51-for-74 in service games (68.9%) and 19-for-73 in return games (26.0%) including all surfaces.
Guinard Recent Performances
- Guinard was defeated by No. 297-ranked Lloyd Harris 6-3, 4-6, 1-6 in the qualification round 1 of his most recent tournament, the Open Parc Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes Lyon, on May 20.
- In his one match in Lyon, Guinard averaged 26 games per match.