Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tallon Griekspoor vs. Liam Broady Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Tallon Griekspoor (-165)||Liam Broady (+130)|
Tallon Griekspoor (No. 37 ranking) will take on Liam Broady (No. 125) in the Round of 32 of the Citi Open on Wednesday, August 2.
Griekspoor vs. Broady Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Griekspoor and Broady have gone head to head.
- This year across all court surfaces, Griekspoor has played 31 total matches with a 50.5% game winning percentage. He averages 26.7 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) and 10.3 games per set.
- Through 13 matches on hard courts this year, Griekspoor averages 26.5 games per match (25.4 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set with a 50.7% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Griekspoor’s service game winning percentage is 82.5% (winning 339 of 411 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 19.0% (winning 79 of 416 return games).
- Griekspoor has gone 146-for-170 in service games on hard courts (85.9% winning percentage), and 29-for-175 in return games (16.6%).
- Griekspoor has won 41.0% of his break points this year (68 out of 166, to rank 237th).
- Griekspoor’s 22 break points won on 53 total break points on hard courts (41.5% winning percentage) ranks 150th.
Griekspoor Recent Performances
- Griekspoor was eliminated by Marton Fucsovics (4-6, 2-6, 4-6) on July 4 in the round of 128 of his previous tournament, the Wimbledon.
- There were 28 games, on average, in Griekspoor’s one match in London.
- While playing in United Kingdom, Griekspoor won 64.3% of his service games and 7.1% of his return games.
- In his 25 matches across all court surfaces in the past year, Broady has averaged 23.1 games per match (21.0 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.2% of the games.
- In 12 matches in the past year on hard courts, Broady has averaged 21.6 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set, winning 56.0% of the games.
- Broady has amassed a service game winning percentage of 73.6% on all surfaces (173-for-235) and a return game winning percentage of 27.7% (65-for-235).
- Broady has picked up 71 wins in 94 service games while playing on hard courts (75.5%), and 25 wins in 95 return games (26.3%).
Broady Recent Performances
- Broady beat No. 80-ranked Corentin Moutet 7-6, 6-4 on Monday to make the Round of 32.
- In the round of 16s round of the Hall of Fame Open, Broady’s previous tournament, he was defeated 2-6, 2-6 by No. 69-ranked Jordan Thompson on July 19.
- Broady’s two matches in Newport had an average of 17.5 games per match.
- Broady was victorious in 72.2% of his service games and 23.5% of his return games while playing in United States.