Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tallon Griekspoor vs. Daniel Evans Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Finals
- Date: Sunday, August 6
- Venue: Fitzerald Tennis Center Rock Creek Park
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Tallon Griekspoor (-130)||Daniel Evans (+110)|
On Sunday, Tallon Griekspoor (No. 37 in the world) takes on Daniel Evans (No. 30) in the final of the Citi Open.
Griekspoor vs. Evans Matchup History
- In the sole match between Griekspoor and Evans in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the European Open, Evans won 6-3, 6-4.
- Evans and Griekspoor have played two sets versus each other, with Evans taking two of them and Griekspoor winning zero.
- In terms of games against each other, Evans and Griekspoor have played 19, and Evans has won more (12). Griekspoor has taken seven of them.
- In one matchup between Griekspoor and Evans, they have averaged 19.0 games and 2.0 sets per match.
- Griekspoor is averaging 26.7 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) in his 31 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 50.5% game winning percentage.
- Griekspoor has played 13 matches on hard courts this year, and averages 26.5 games per match (25.4 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set while winning 50.7% of games.
- Griekspoor has an 82.5% service game winning percentage and a 19.0% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (339 service games won out of 411, and 79 return games won out of 416).
- Griekspoor has 146 wins in 170 service games when playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 85.9%), and 29 wins in 175 return games (16.6%).
- Griekspoor ranks 240th in break point winning percentage (41.0%) after going 68-for-166 on break points this year.
- On hard courts, Griekspoor is 156th in break point win percentage (41.5%) after going 22-for-53.
Griekspoor Recent Performances
- In the semifinals, Griekspoor was victorious 3-6, 6-3, 6-2 against Taylor Fritz on Saturday.
- In his previous tournament, the Wimbledon, Griekspoor lost in the round of 128 to No. 67-ranked Marton Fucsovics, 4-6, 2-6, 4-6 on July 4.
- There were 28.0 games, on average, in Griekspoor’s one match in London.
- Griekspoor won nine of 14 service games (64.3%) in United Kingdom along with one of 14 return games (7.1%).
- Evans has played 22 matches so far this year, and 24.3 games per match across all court types (21.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Evans has played 24.4 games per match (21.0 in best-of-three matches) in his nine matches on hard courts this year.
- Evans has won 75.8% of his service games so far this year, and 19.3% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Evans has won 74.3% of his games on serve, and 19.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Evans has converted 34.2% of his break-point chances (51 of 149).
- Including hard courts only, Evans has converted 31.9% of his break-point chances (22 of 69).
Evans Recent Performances
- In the semifinals, Evans was victorious 6-3, 7-6 against Grigor Dimitrov on Saturday.
- In the round of 16s of the Truist Atlanta Open (his last tournament), Evans was beaten by Dominik Koepfer 6-2, 6-7, 4-6 on July 27.
- Evans participated in one match in Atlanta, averaging 31.0 games.
- Evans was victorious in 75.0% of his service games and 26.7% of his return games in Atlanta.