Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tallon Griekspoor vs. Hubert Hurkacz Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, May 31
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Hubert Hurkacz (-245)||Tallon Griekspoor (+195)|
In a match slated for Wednesday, Hubert Hurkacz (No. 14 in rankings) will meet Tallon Griekspoor (No. 39) in the Round of 64 of the French Open.
Griekspoor vs. Hurkacz Matchup History
- Griekspoor and Hurkacz have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- This year across all court types, Griekspoor has competed in 20 total matches with a 49.9% game winning percentage. He averages 24.6 games per match (30.3 in best-of-five matches) and 10.7 games per set.
- Griekspoor averages 20.9 games per match and 11.2 games per set in seven matches on clay courts this year.
- Griekspoor has an 81.9% service game winning percentage on all surfaces (199 service games won out of 243) and an 18.5% return game winning percentage (46 return games won out of 248).
- Griekspoor is 53-for-73 in service games on clay (winning 72.6%) and 17-for-73 in return games (23.3%).
- Griekspoor’s 38 break points won on 93 total break points (40.9% winning percentage) ranks 138th this year.
- On clay this year, Griekspoor has won 40.0% of break points (16 out of 40, to rank 126th).
Griekspoor Recent Performances
- Griekspoor defeated Pedro Martinez 6-4, 2-6, 0-6, 7-5, 3-6 on Sunday in the Round of 128.
- In his two matches in Genève, Griekspoor played an average of 12.5 games.
- Griekspoor won 10 of 12 service games (83.3%) in Switzerland along with four of 13 return games (30.8%).
- Hurkacz has played 24 matches so far this year, and 30.4 games per match across all court types (43.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Hurkacz has played seven matches on clay so far this year, and 29.9 games per match.
- So far this year, Hurkacz has won 19.5% of his return games and 82.5% of his service games.
- Hurkacz has won 77.4% of his service games on clay, and 17.5% of his return games.
- Hurkacz has converted 58 of 195 break points overall (29.7%), and is 102nd in break points won.
- On clay, Hurkacz has converted 15 of 55 break points (27.3%).
Hurkacz Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Hurkacz was victorious 6-3, 5-7, 6-4, 2-6, 4-6 against David Goffin on Sunday.
- In the round of 64s of his last tournament (the Internazionali BNL d’Italia), Hurkacz was eliminated 3-6, 4-6 by No. 54-ranked Jeffrey John Wolf on May 13.
- In Hurkacz’s one match in Rome, there was an average of 19 games per match.
- Hurkacz’s service-game winning percentage was 77.8% in Italy, and he clinched 0% of his games on his opponent’s serve.