Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tallon Griekspoor vs. Dusan Lajovic Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, October 7
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Tallon Griekspoor (-220)||Dusan Lajovic (+175)|
In the Round of 64 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters on Saturday, Dusan Lajovic (ranked No. 55) takes on Tallon Griekspoor (No. 24).
Griekspoor vs. Lajovic Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Griekspoor and Lajovic have squared off on the court.
- Griekspoor has played 43 matches this year across all court types, averaging 26.7 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) and winning 50.4% of those games.
- Griekspoor averages 26.7 games per match (25 in best-of-three matches) and 10.6 games per set in 25 matches on hard courts this year.
- Griekspoor has compiled a service game winning percentage of 83.4% on all surfaces (476-for-571 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 18% (104-for-579 in return games).
- Griekspoor is 283-for-330 in service games on hard courts (for a winning percentage of 85.8%) and 54-for-338 in return games (16%).
- Griekspoor’s 90 break points won on 236 total break points (38.1% win percentage) ranks 237th this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, Griekspoor is 44-for-123 on break points (35.8%) to rank 154th.
Griekspoor Recent Performances
- Griekspoor was eliminated by Sebastian Korda short of the final (4-6, 6-4, 3-6) on October 1 in the quarterfinals of his previous tournament, The Astana Open.
- In his two matches in Nur-Sultan, Griekspoor played an average of 31 games.
- Griekspoor won 27 of 30 service games (90%) in Kazakhstan along with five of 32 return games (15.6%).
- Lajovic has played 47 matches so far this year (winning 49.9% of games across all court types), and 22.6 games per match (21.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Lajovic has played 22.6 games per match (19.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 15 matches on hard courts this year.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Lajovic has won 73.2% of his games on serve, and 24.8% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Lajovic has won 78.2% of his games on serve, and 17.5% on return.
- Lajovic has converted 43.7% of his break-point chances overall (97 of 222).
- On hard courts, Lajovic has converted 19 of 35 break points (54.3%).
Lajovic Recent Performances
- Lajovic is coming off a 6-4, 7-6 win over No. 47-ranked Stan Wawrinka in the Round of 128 on Wednesday.
- In the qualification round 1s of his previous tournament (the China Open), Lajovic was defeated 3-6, 6-7 by No. 54-ranked Yannick Hanfmann on September 26.
- Lajovic played one match in Beijing, and he averaged 22 games per match.