Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Tallon Griekspoor vs. Alexei Popyrin Match Information
- Tournament: The Libema Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, June 15
- Venue: Autotron Rosmalen
- Location: Rosmalen, Netherlands
- Court Surface: Grass
|push (-110)||push (-110)|
On Thursday, Alexei Popyrin (No. 90 in the world) meets Tallon Griekspoor (No. 38) in the Round of 16 of the Libema Open.
Griekspoor vs. Popyrin Matchup History
- Griekspoor and Popyrin have split their two head-to-head matchups. The last one was on April 17, 2023, ending with Popyrin winning 7-6, 7-6.
- Popyrin and Griekspoor have played five sets against each other, and Popyrin has the edge, taking three of them. Griekspoor has won two.
- Griekspoor has won more versus Popyrin in 54 total games between them, 28 (51.9%) compared to Popyrin’s 26.
- In two matches versus one another, Griekspoor and Popyrin have averaged 27 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Griekspoor has played 22 matches this year across all court types, averaging 27.0 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.4% of those games.
- Including all surfaces, Griekspoor’s service game winning percentage is 80.9% (winning 237 of 293 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 18.7% (taking 56 of 300 return games).
- Griekspoor’s 47 break points won on 116 total break points (40.5% win percentage) ranks 164th this year.
Griekspoor Recent Performances
- Griekspoor is coming off a 6-2, 3-6, 6-3 win over No. 62-ranked Mikael Ymer in the Round of 32 on Tuesday.
- In the the French Open, Griekspoor’s previous tournament, he was beaten 3-6, 7-5, 7-6, 6-7, 4-6 by No. 14-ranked Hubert Hurkacz on May 31 in the round of 64 round.
- In Paris, Griekspoor’s two matches had 51 games on average.
- Griekspoor won 76% of his service games and 19.2% of his return games in Paris.
- Popyrin has played 30 matches this year, and 29.1 games per match across all court types (26.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Popyrin has won 84.0% of his games on serve, and 15.2% on return.
- Popyrin has converted 43 of 142 break points overall (30.3%), and is 174th in break points won.
Popyrin Recent Performances
- In the Round of 32, Popyrin won 6-3, 7-6 versus Arthur Rinderknech on Tuesday.
- Popyrin was defeated by Aslan Karatsev (3-6, 7-6, 1-6, 2-6) on May 29 in the round of 128s of the French Open (his most recent tournament).
- Popyrin played one match in Paris, and he averaged 37 games per match.
- Popyrin’s service-game winning percentage was 64.7% in France, and he captured 10% of his games on his opponent’s serve.