Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Quentin Halys vs. Daniel Evans Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|Daniel Evans (-125)||Quentin Halys (+100)|
In the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Monday, Quentin Halys (ranked No. 79) faces Daniel Evans (No. 30).
Halys vs. Evans Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Halys and Evans have matched up against each other.
- Halys is averaging 26.9 games per match (44.5 in best-of-five matches) in his 29 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 52.1% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Halys’ service game winning percentage is 85.3% (winning 295 of 346 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 16.7% (claiming 55 of 330 return games).
- Halys has won 37.4% of his break points this year (49 out of 131, to rank 172nd).
Halys Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament (French Open), Halys was eliminated by Guido Pella 4-6, 7-6, 6-2, 6-7, 6-7 on May 30, in the round of 128.
- Halys averaged 57 games per match in Paris in one match.
- In France, Halys won 24 of 29 service games (82.8%) and five of 28 return games (17.9%).
- In his 20 matches so far this year, Evans has played an average of 23.2 games across all court types (31 in best-of-five matches).
- Evans has played one match on grass so far this year, and 22 games per match.
- So far this year, Evans has won 20.1% of his return games and 75.7% of his service games.
- On grass, Evans has won 81.8% of his service games and 0% of his return games.
- Evans is 177th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 47 of 130 (36.2%).
Evans Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of his previous tournament (cinch Championships), Evans was defeated 4-6, 5-7 by No. 32-ranked Sebastian Korda on June 19.
- Evans’ one match in London had an average of 22 game per match.
- Evans’ service-game winning percentage was 81.8% in United Kingdom, and he was victorious in 0% of his games on his opponent’s serve.