Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Quentin Halys vs. Guido Pella Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, May 30
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
|Quentin Halys (-310)||Guido Pella (+230)|
On Tuesday, Guido Pella (No. 423 in the world) meets Quentin Halys (No. 88) in the Round of 128 of the French Open.
Halys vs. Pella Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Halys and Pella have faced each other.
- Halys has played 28 matches this year across all court types, averaging 25.8 games per match (32.0 in best-of-five matches) and winning 52.1% of those games.
- Halys averages 27.0 games per match and 10.5 games per set in seven matches on clay courts this year.
- Halys has compiled a service game winning percentage of 85.5% on all surfaces (271-for-317 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 16.6% (50-for-302 in return games).
- While playing on clay, Halys has a 90.8% winning percentage in service games and a 14.3% winning percentage in return games (89 service games won out of 98, and 13 return games won out of 91 on clay).
- Halys’ 38.1% break point win percentage (45-for-118) is 121st this year.
- On clay this year, Halys ranks 156th in break point win percentage (46.2%) after going 12-for-26.
Halys Recent Performances
- Halys was defeated in the round of 64 of his last tournament (the Mutua Madrid Open) 6-4, 6-7, 3-6 by No. 25-ranked Roberto Bautista Agut on April 28.
- Halys averaged 31.0 games per match in Madrid in two matches.
- In Spain, Halys won 28 of 32 service games (87.5%) and three of 30 return games (10.0%).
- Pella has played 11 matches across all court types in the past year, averaging 22.9 games per match and winning 47.2% of the games.
- Pella has averaged 19.5 games per match and 9.8 games per set through six matches on clay in the past 12 months.
- Pella has a 73.4% winning percentage on serve and a 20.2% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- Pella has a 71.2% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 22.4% winning percentage in return games.
Pella Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s of the Gonet Geneva Open (his previous tournament), Pella was eliminated by Ilya Ivashka 4-6, 5-7 on May 23.
- Pella participated in one match in Genève, averaging 22.0 games per match.
- Pella won 72.7% of his service games (eight of 11) in Switzerland along with 9.1% of his return games (one of 11).