Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Quentin Halys vs. Andrey Rublev Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, October 7
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Andrey Rublev (-425)||Quentin Halys (+310)|
Andrey Rublev (No. 7) will meet Quentin Halys (No. 76) in the Round of 64 of the Rolex Shanghai Masters on Saturday, October 7.
Halys vs. Rublev Matchup History
- Halys has not faced Rublev in the past five years.
- Halys is averaging 28.0 games per match (25.7 in best-of-three matches) in his 34 matches played this year (across all court types), with a 51.9% game winning percentage.
- Through 23 matches on hard courts this year, Halys averages 26.3 games per match (25.2 in best-of-three matches) and 11.2 games per set with a 50.7% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Halys’ service game winning percentage is 85.5% (winning 370 of 433 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 16.4% (winning 68 of 415 return games).
- Halys has finished 211-for-254 in service games on hard courts (83.1% winning percentage), and 39-for-246 in return games (15.9%).
- Halys’ 37.1% break point winning percentage (62-for-167) is 282nd this year.
- On hard courts so far this year, Halys ranks 168th in break point win percentage (33.0%) after going 35-for-106.
Halys Recent Performances
- Halys defeated No. 52-ranked Aslan Karatsev 7-6, 3-6, 6-2 on Thursday to advance to the Round of 64.
- In the the US Open, Halys’ last tournament, he was defeated 7-5, 4-6, 4-6, 4-6 by No. 108-ranked Benjamin Bonzi on August 28 in the round of 128 round.
- In New York, Halys’ one match included 42 games on average.
- While playing in United States, Halys won 85.7% of his service games and 4.8% of his return games.
- Rublev has played 27.5 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 64 matches this year across all court surfaces.
- In his 30 matches on hard courts so far this year, Rublev has played an average of 27.1 games (23.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Rublev has won 81.9% of his service games this year, and 26.6% of his return games.
- Rublev has won 80.6% of his service games on hard courts, and 24.1% of his return games.
- Rublev has converted 38.7% of his break-point opportunities overall (215 of 556).
- Rublev has converted 90 of 242 break points on hard courts (37.2%), and is 114th in break points won.
Rublev Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of his previous tournament (the China Open), Rublev was beaten 7-5, 3-6, 6-7 by No. 36-ranked Ugo Humbert on September 30.
- Rublev played two matches in Beijing, averaging 30.5 games.
- In China, Rublev clinched 24 of 31 service games (77.4%) and eight of 30 return games (26.7%).