Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Yannick Hanfmann vs. Christopher Eubanks Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, October 7
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Yannick Hanfmann (-120)||Christopher Eubanks (+100)|
In the Rolex Shanghai Masters Round of 64 on Saturday, we have a matchup of No. 32-ranked Christopher Eubanks versus No. 53 Yannick Hanfmann.
Hanfmann vs. Eubanks Matchup History
- Hanfmann and Eubanks have not played one another in the past five years.
- Hanfmann is averaging 23.4 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) in his 59 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 53.3% game winning percentage.
- Through 11 matches on hard courts this year, Hanfmann averages 24.7 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set with a 48.9% game winning percentage.
- Including all surfaces, Hanfmann’s service game winning percentage is 77.0% (winning 405 of 526 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 25.6% (earning a win in 135 of 528 return games).
- Hanfmann has finished 75-for-107 in service games on hard courts (70.1% winning percentage), and 23-for-103 in return games (22.3%).
- Hanfmann is 129-for-340 on break points (37.9%) which ranks 214th.
- Hanfmann’s 23 break points won on 64 total break points on hard courts (35.9% win percentage) ranks 199th.
Hanfmann Recent Performances
- In the Round of 128, Hanfmann was victorious 6-4, 6-7, 6-3 against James Duckworth on Wednesday.
- In the the China Open, Hanfmann’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 4-6, 3-6 by No. 2-ranked Carlos Alcaraz on September 29 in the round of 32 round.
- There were 19.3 games, on average, in Hanfmann’s three matches in Beijing.
- Hanfmann’s service-game winning percentage in China was 50%, and he won 22.2% on his opponent’s serve.
- Through 47 matches so far this year, Eubanks has played 29.3 games per match (25.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 51.0% of them (across all court surfaces).
- On hard courts, Eubanks has played 28 matches so far this year, totaling 27.8 games per match (25.5 in best-of-three matches) while winning 50.1% of games.
- Eubanks has won 84.0% of his service games this year, and 15.8% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Eubanks has won 15.2% of his return games and 82.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Eubanks has converted 66 of 183 break points (36.1%).
- Including hard courts only, Eubanks has converted 33.6% of his break-point opportunities (36 of 107).
Eubanks Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of his most recent tournament (the US Open), Eubanks was defeated 6-7, 6-2, 2-6, 6-7 by No. 108-ranked Benjamin Bonzi on August 30.
- Eubanks participated in two matches in New York, and he averaged 38.5 games per match.
- Eubanks’ service-game winning percentage was 82.5% in United States, and he captured 13.5% of his games on his opponent’s serve.