Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Yannick Hanfmann vs. Hamad Medjedovic Match Information
- Tournament: The Swiss Open Gstaad
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 21
- Venue: Roy Emerson Arena
- Location: Gstaad, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay
|Yannick Hanfmann (-175)||Hamad Medjedovic (+140)|
On Friday, Yannick Hanfmann (No. 46 in the world) faces Hamad Medjedovic (No. 183) in the quarterfinals of the Swiss Open Gstaad.
Hanfmann vs. Medjedovic Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Hanfmann and Medjedovic have played each other.
- This year across all court types, Hanfmann has played 48 total matches with a 55.0% game winning percentage. He averages 23.4 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set.
- On clay, Hanfmann has played 36 matches, averaging 22.4 games per match (21.2 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set.
- Hanfmann has an 80.9% service game winning percentage and a 26.4% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (335 service games won out of 414, and 111 return games won out of 420).
- Hanfmann has a 78.7% winning percentage in service games on clay courts, and a 28.2% winning percentage in return games (211 of 268 service games, and 77 of 273 return games).
- Hanfmann is 105-for-280 on break points (37.5%) to rank 174th.
- On clay courts, Hanfmann is 104th in break point winning percentage (37.6%) after going 71-for-189.
Hanfmann Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Hanfmann won 4-6, 6-2, 7-5 against Daniel Altmaier on Wednesday.
- In the the Wimbledon, Hanfmann’s last tournament, he was defeated 4-6, 6-2, 6-4, 5-7, 3-6 by No. 9-ranked Taylor Fritz on July 3 in the round of 128 round.
- In London, Hanfmann’s one match had 49 games on average.
- Hanfmann won 83.3% of his service games and 16% of his return games in London.
- Medjedovic has averaged 26.4 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) in his 12 matches across all court types in the past year, winning 47.9% of the games.
- In six matches in the past year on clay, Medjedovic has averaged 26 games per match (25.8 in best-of-three matches) and 8.7 games per set, winning 45.5% of the games.
- Including all surfaces, Medjedovic’s service game winning percentage has been 75% in the past year, and his return game winning percentage has been 24.6%.
- Medjedovic has a 63.5% winning percentage in service games on clay, and a 26.5% winning percentage in return games.
Medjedovic Recent Performances
- Medjedovic is coming off a 7-5, 2-6, 6-3 victory over No. 94-ranked Dominic Thiem in the Round of 16 on Wednesday.
- In the round of 128s round of the Wimbledon, Medjedovic’s previous tournament, he was beaten 5-7, 4-6, 6-4, 4-6 by No. 73-ranked Christopher O’Connell on July 4.
- Medjedovic participated in four matches in London, and he averaged 31 games per match.
- Medjedovic won 87.1% of his service games (54 of 62) in United Kingdom along with 24.2% of his return games (15 of 62).