Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Yannick Hanfmann vs. Jannik Sinner Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Jannik Sinner (-8000)||Yannick Hanfmann (+1600)|
In a match slated for Tuesday, Jannik Sinner (No. 6 in rankings) will take on Yannick Hanfmann (No. 54) in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Hanfmann vs. Sinner Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Hanfmann and Sinner have gone head to head.
- Hanfmann is averaging 23.6 games per match (46.3 in best-of-five matches) in his 55 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 53.8% game winning percentage.
- Hanfmann has played seven matches on hard courts this year, and averages 27.3 games per match (51.0 in best-of-five matches) and 11.2 games per set while winning 50.3% of games.
- Hanfmann has amassed a service game winning percentage of 78.2% on all surfaces (395-for-505 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 26.2% (133-for-507 in return games).
- Hanfmann has 65 wins in 86 service games while playing on hard courts (a winning percentage of 75.6%), and 21 wins in 82 return games (25.6%).
- Hanfmann is 196th in break point winning percentage (38.1%) after going 127-for-333 on break points.
- Hanfmann has won 36.8% of break points on hard courts this year (21 out of 57, which ranks 165th).
Hanfmann Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the Winston-Salem Open, Hanfmann fell in the round of 32 to No. 100-ranked Juan Manuel Cerundolo, 6-7, 7-5, 6-7 on August 22.
- In his one match in Winston Salem, Hanfmann played an average of 38.0 games.
- Hanfmann won 65.0% of his service games and 33.3% of his return games in Winston Salem.
- Through 57 matches this year, Sinner has played 22.8 games per match (33.8 in best-of-five matches) and won 58.2% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Sinner has played 21.0 games per match (34.5 in best-of-five matches) in his 34 matches on hard courts so far this year.
- Thus far this year, Sinner has won 84.5% of his service games and 31.2% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Sinner has won 31.0% of his return games and 84.7% of his service games.
- Sinner has converted 191 of 450 break points overall (42.4%), and is 181st in break points won.
- Including hard courts only, Sinner has converted 45.4% of his break-point opportunities (103 of 227).
Sinner Recent Performances
- In the round of 32s round of the Western & Southern Open, Sinner’s last tournament, he was defeated 4-6, 6-7 by No. 66-ranked Dusan Lajovic on August 16.
- In his one match in Cincinnati, Sinner averaged 23.0 games per match.
- Sinner won 83.3% of his service games and 0.0% of his return games in Cincinnati.