Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lloyd Harris vs. Gregoire Barrere Match Information
- Tournament: Wimbledon
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, July 3
- Venue: AELTC Wimbledon Qualifying and Community Sports Ground
- Court Surface: Grass
|push (-110)||push (-110)|
Gregoire Barrere (No. 49) will face Lloyd Harris (No. 208) in the Round of 128 of Wimbledon on Monday, July 3.
Harris vs. Barrere Matchup History
- Harris and Barrere have not matched up against one another in the past five years.
- Harris has played 26.8 games per match (41 in best-of-five matches) in his 15 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- On grass, Harris has played eight matches over the past 12 months, and he has totaled 24.9 games per match while winning 54.3% of games.
- Over the past 12 months, Harris has won 82.2% of his service games, and he has won 15.4% of his return games.
- Over the past year, in terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Harris has won 93.2% of his games on serve and 15.3% on return.
Harris Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, Mallorca Championships, Harris lost in the semifinals to No. 77-ranked Christopher Eubanks, 6-4, 3-6, 6-7 on June 30.
- There were 26 games, on average, in Harris’ six matches in Mallorca.
- In Philippines, Harris won 45 of 47 service games (95.7%) and nine of 48 return games (18.8%).
- Barrere has played 25.2 games per match (44 in best-of-five matches) in his 32 matches this year across all court types.
- Barrere has played three matches on grass this year, and 24.3 games per match.
- Barrere has won 79.8% of his service games this year, and 20.1% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Barrere has won 83.3% of his games on serve, and 13.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Barrere has converted 61 of 174 break points (35.1%).
- On grass, Barrere has converted four of 19 break points (21.1%).
Barrere Recent Performances
- Barrere was eliminated by Stefanos Tsitsipas (7-6, 4-6, 6-7) on June 19 in the round of 32s of Terra Wortmann Open (his most recent tournament).
- Barrere’s one match in Halle included an average of 36 game per match.
- Barrere’s service-game winning percentage was 83.3% in Germany, and he captured 11.1% of his games on his opponent’s serve.