Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lloyd Harris vs. James Duckworth Match Information
- Tournament: The Truist Atlanta Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: Atlantic Station
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lloyd Harris (-265)||James Duckworth (+205)|
In the Round of 32 of the Truist Atlanta Open on Monday, James Duckworth (ranked No. 128) faces Lloyd Harris (No. 204).
Harris vs. Duckworth Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Harris and Duckworth have faced each other.
- Over the past year (across all court surfaces), Harris has played 18 matches and 27.6 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In his five matches on hard courts over the past 12 months, Harris has played 31.6 games per match (22.7 in best-of-three matches).
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Harris has won 80.9% of his games on serve, and 15.0% on return.
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Harris has claimed 21.7% of his return games and 75.0% of his service games.
Harris Recent Performances
- Harris beat Michael Mmoh 6-2, 6-7, 7-6 on Sunday in the qualifying round.
- Harris was eliminated by Gregoire Barrere (5-7, 7-6, 5-7, 3-6) on July 5 in the round of 128 of his most recent tournament, the Wimbledon.
- Harris averaged 46.0 games per match in London in one match.
- Harris won 17 of 23 service games (73.9%) in United Kingdom along with three of 23 return games (13.0%).
- In the past year Duckworth has competed in 23 matches (including all court surfaces), winning 48.2% of the games. He has averaged 25.8 games per match (24.6 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set.
- Duckworth has played 18 matches on hard courts in the past year, averaging 25.8 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10.1 games per set, winning 48.4% of games.
- Duckworth is 177-for-231 in service games (76.6%) and 43-for-227 in return games (18.9%) including all surfaces.
- When playing on hard courts, Duckworth has a 78.9% winning percentage on serve and a 17.1% winning percentage on return.
Duckworth Recent Performances
- In the qualifying round, Duckworth was victorious 6-2, 6-4 against Gijs Brouwer on Sunday.
- In the round of 16s of the Hall of Fame Open (his last tournament), Duckworth was defeated by Alex Michelsen 6-4, 3-6, 0-6 on July 19.
- Duckworth’s two matches in Newport included an average of 29.5 games per match.
- Duckworth won 63.3% of his service games and 27.6% of his return games while playing in United States.