Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Lloyd Harris vs. Kei Nishikori Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Kei Nishikori (-125)||Lloyd Harris (+105)|
Kei Nishikori (No. 353) will face Lloyd Harris (No. 186) in the Round of 64 of the Citi Open on Tuesday, August 1.
Harris vs. Nishikori Matchup History
- Harris and Nishikori have split their two head-to-head matchups. The most recent one was on August 6, 2021, ending with Nishikori winning 6-3, 7-5.
- Nishikori and Harris have played five sets versus each other, and Nishikori has the advantage, winning three of them. Harris has won two.
- Harris and Nishikori have each taken 23 of the 46 games played against one another.
- Harris and Nishikori have met on the court two times, averaging 23.0 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- In his 20 matches played this year across all court types, Harris is averaging 27.3 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches) and winning 51.3% of those games.
- Harris averages 29.6 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) and 9.9 games per set in seven matches on hard courts this year.
- Including all surfaces, Harris’ service game winning percentage is 81.9% (winning 145 of 177 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 14.7% (earning a win in 26 of 177 return games).
- Harris has 55 wins in 69 service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 79.7%), and 13 wins in 70 return games (18.6%).
- Harris has won 26.7% of his break points this year (20 out of 75, to rank 335th).
- On hard courts, Harris has won 35.7% of break points (10 out of 28, to rank 196th).
Harris Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the Truist Atlanta Open, Harris fell in the round of 16 to No. 38-ranked Ugo Humbert, 6-7, 4-6 on July 26.
- In his four matches in Atlanta, Harris played an average of 24.5 games.
- In United States, Harris won 22 of 25 service games (88.0%) and three of 24 return games (12.5%).
- Nishikori has played three matches across all court types in the past 12 months, averaging 22.3 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.3% of the games.
- Nishikori is averaging 22.3 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and 11.2 games per set through three matches in the past 12 months on hard courts.
- Nishikori has a 75.0% winning percentage on serve and a 19.0% winning percentage on return in the past 12 months, including all surfaces.
- On hard courts, Nishikori has a 75.0% winning percentage on serve and a 19.0% winning percentage on return.
Nishikori Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals round of the Truist Atlanta Open, Nishikori’s most recent tournament, he was defeated by No. 9-ranked Taylor Fritz (4-6, 2-6) on July 28.
- Nishikori played three matches in Atlanta, and he averaged 22.3 games per match.
- Nishikori’s service-game winning percentage was 75.0% in United States, and he won 19.0% of his games on his opponent’s serve.