Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Rinky Hijikata vs. Marc-Andrea Huesler Match Information
- Tournament: The Libema Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, June 14
- Venue: Autotron Rosmalen
- Location: Rosmalen, Netherlands
- Court Surface: Grass
|Marc-Andrea Huesler (-145)||Rinky Hijikata (+115)|
In the Libema Open Round of 16 on Wednesday, we have a matchup featuring No. 82-ranked Marc-Andrea Huesler against No. 133 Rinky Hijikata.
Hijikata vs. Huesler Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Hijikata and Huesler have faced each other.
- Through 23 matches over the past year (across all court types), Hijikata has played 24.1 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches). He won 49.8% of them.
- Hijikata, over the past year, has played three matches on grass, and 27.0 games per match (18.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Hijikata has won 19.7% of his return games and 74.5% of his service games over the past year.
- Over the past 12 months, in terms of serve/return winning percentages on grass, Hijikata has won 83.3% of his games on serve and 28.2% on return.
Hijikata Recent Performances
- Hijikata defeated Gijs Brouwer 6-7, 6-3, 6-2 on Monday in the Round of 32.
- In the the French Open, Hijikata’s most recent tournament, he was defeated 3-6, 2-6 by No. 153-ranked Thiago Agustin Tirante on May 22 in the qualification round 1 round.
- Hijikata played an average of 17 games in his one match in Paris.
- Hijikata’s service-game winning percentage in France was 62.5%, and he won 0% on his opponent’s serve.
- Huesler has averaged 27.5 games per match (25.5 in best-of-three matches) in his 50 matches across all court types in the past year, winning 49.5% of the games.
- On grass, Huesler has played five matches, averaging 33.2 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set.
- Huesler is 471-for-589 in service games (80.0%) and 103-for-598 in return games (17.2%) including all surfaces.
- Huesler has an 83.3% winning percentage in service games on grass, and a 20.7% winning percentage in return games on that surface.
Huesler Recent Performances
- Huesler is coming off a 6-2, 7-6 win over No. 40-ranked Maxime Cressy in the Round of 32 on Monday.
- Huesler was defeated by No. 79-ranked Daniel Altmaier 3-6, 4-6, 4-6 in the round of 128 of his last tournament, the French Open, on May 29.
- In Huesler’s one match in Paris, there was an average of 29 games per match.
- Huesler clinched 78.6% of his service games (11 of 14) in France along with 0% of his return games (zero of 15).