Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Rinky Hijikata vs. John Isner Match Information
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard
|John Isner (-165)||Rinky Hijikata (+135)|
In the Round of 32 of the Mifel Open on Monday, Rinky Hijikata (ranked No. 110) meets John Isner (No. 114).
Hijikata vs. Isner Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Hijikata and Isner have matched up against each other.
- Hijikata has averaged 24.7 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches) in his 24 matches played so far this year (across all court types), while winning 48.6% of games.
- Hijikata averages 25.4 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set in 12 matches on hard courts this year.
- Hijikata has a 76% service game winning percentage and a 19.9% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (136 service games won out of 179, and 35 return games won out of 176).
- Hijikata has gone 48-for-70 in service games when playing on hard courts (68.6% winning percentage), and 14-for-69 in return games (20.3%).
- Hijikata’s 33.0% break point win percentage (32-for-97) ranks 299th this year.
- On hard courts, Hijikata is 13-for-41 on break points (31.7%) which ranks 178th.
Hijikata Recent Performances
- Hijikata was defeated by Adrian Mannarino (3-6, 4-6) on July 19 in the round of 16 of his last tournament, the Hall of Fame Open.
- There were 19.0 games, on average, in Hijikata’s two matches in Newport.
- Hijikata won 14 of 19 service games (73.7%) in United States along with five of 19 return games (26.3%).
- Isner has played 26 matches across all court surfaces in the past 12 months, averaging 29.2 games per match (28.2 in best-of-three matches) and winning 49.4% of the games.
- On hard courts Isner has played 19 matches, averaging 28.3 games per match (29.3 in best-of-three matches) and 11.2 games per set.
- Isner has an 88.1% winning percentage on serve and an 11% winning percentage on return in the past year, including all surfaces.
- Isner has picked up 238 wins in 265 service games on hard courts (89.8%), and 28 wins in 273 return games (10.3%).
Isner Recent Performances
- Isner lost to No. 88-ranked Dominik Koepfer 6-3, 6-7, 6-7 in the round of 32 of his previous tournament, the Truist Atlanta Open, on July 25.
- In Isner’s one match in Atlanta, there was an average of 35.0 games per match.
- Isner’s service-game winning percentage was 89.5% in United States, and he clinched 6.3% of his games on his opponent’s serve.