Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Yu Hsiou Hsu vs. Lorenzo Musetti Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Saturday, October 7
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Lorenzo Musetti (-400)||Yu Hsiou Hsu (+300)|
In the Rolex Shanghai Masters Round of 64 on Saturday, we have a matchup featuring No. 18-ranked Lorenzo Musetti against No. 184 Yu Hsiou Hsu.
Hsu vs. Musetti Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Hsu and Musetti have competed against each other.
- Over the past year (across all court surfaces), Hsu has played 11 matches and 25.0 games per match (22.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In his nine matches on a hard surface over the past 12 months, Hsu has averaged 26.1 games (23.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past year, Hsu has won 77.4% of his service games, and he has won 21.7% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Hsu, over the past year, has claimed 82.8% of his service games and 22.7% of his return games.
Hsu Recent Performances
- Hsu is coming off a 6-7, 6-3, 6-1 victory over No. 407-ranked Fajing Sun in the qualifying round on Tuesday.
- Hsu was beaten in the round of 64 of his last tournament (the US Open) 5-7, 4-6, 4-6 by No. 16-ranked Cameron Norrie on August 31.
- Hsu played an average of 28 games in his five matches in New York.
- Hsu won 87.1% of his service games and 21.4% of his return games in New York.
- In his 51 matches this year, Musetti has played an average of 23.4 games across all court types (21.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 14 matches on hard courts this year, Musetti has played an average of 25.0 games (21.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Musetti has won 78.4% of his service games so far this year, and 27.9% of his return games.
- Musetti has won 74.6% of his service games on hard courts, and 23.2% of his return games.
- Musetti has converted 156 of 362 break points overall (43.1%), and is 207th in break points won.
- Including hard courts only, Musetti has converted 41.7% of his break-point chances (35 of 84).
Musetti Recent Performances
- In the round of 16s of his previous tournament (the China Open), Musetti was defeated 2-6, 2-6 by No. 2-ranked Carlos Alcaraz on October 1.
- Musetti’s two matches in Beijing had an average of 20 games per match.
- Musetti won 65% of his service games and 20% of his return games while playing in China.