Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marc-Andrea Huesler vs. Daniel Altmaier Match Information
- Tournament: The Generali Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel
- Location: Kitzbühel, Austria
- Court Surface: Clay
|Daniel Altmaier (-270)||Marc-Andrea Huesler (+210)|
In the Round of 32 of the Generali Open on Tuesday, Marc-Andrea Huesler (ranked No. 88) takes on Daniel Altmaier (No. 51).
Huesler vs. Altmaier Matchup History
- Altmaier owns a 2-0 record versus Huesler. Their most recent matchup, in the Round of 128 of the French Open on May 29, 2023, was a 6-3, 6-4, 6-4 victory for Altmaier.
- Altmaier and Huesler have played five sets versus each other, and Altmaier has the advantage, winning five of them. Huesler has taken zero.
- Altmaier has won more versus Huesler in 50 total games between them, 31 (62.0%) compared to Huesler’s 19.
- In two matchups between Huesler and Altmaier, they have averaged 25.0 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- This year across all court surfaces, Huesler has competed in 27 total matches with a 47.4% game winning percentage. He averages 27.8 games per match (25.3 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set.
- In nine matches on clay surfaces this year, Huesler averages 27.8 games per match (27.6 in best-of-three matches) and 10.4 games per set with a 44.0% game winning percentage.
- Huesler has a 77.2% service game winning percentage and a 16.1% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (274 service games won out of 355, and 58 return games won out of 361).
- On clay, Huesler has a 67.2% winning percentage in service games and a 20.8% winning percentage in return games (84 service games won out of 125, and 26 return games won out of 125 on clay).
- Huesler’s 38.8% break point win percentage (50-for-129) is 268th this year.
- Huesler has won 39.3% of break points on clay courts (24 out of 61, which ranks 194th).
Huesler Recent Performances
- Huesler was eliminated in the round of 32 of his last tournament (the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag) 4-6, 2-6 by No. 108-ranked Federico Coria on July 26.
- In Umag, Huesler’s one match included 18.0 games on average.
- Huesler won four of nine service games (44.4%) in Croatia along with two of nine return games (22.2%).
- Altmaier has played 24.9 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches) in his 31 matches so far this year across all court types.
- Altmaier has played 20 matches on clay this year, and 24.3 games per match (21.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Altmaier has won 78.0% of his games on serve, and 18.8% on return.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on clay, Altmaier has won 80.2% of his games on serve, and 23.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Altmaier has converted 55 of 163 break points (33.7%).
- Altmaier has converted 45 of 130 break points on clay (34.6%), and is 149th in break points won.
Altmaier Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the Hamburg European Open, Altmaier lost to No. 79-ranked Zhizhen Zhang 4-6, 4-6 in the quarterfinals on July 28.
- In his three matches in Hamburg, Altmaier averaged 19.3 games per match.
- In Germany, Altmaier clinched 23 of 28 service games (82.1%) and 10 of 30 return games (33.3%).