Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marc-Andrea Huesler vs. Federico Coria Match Information
- Tournament: The Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: Stadium Goran Ivanisevic in ITC Stella Maris
- Location: Umag, Croatia
- Court Surface: Clay
|Federico Coria (-125)||Marc-Andrea Huesler (+100)|
Federico Coria (No. 113) will take on Marc-Andrea Huesler (No. 84) in the Round of 32 of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag on Monday, July 24.
Huesler vs. Coria Matchup History
- In the one match between Huesler and Coria in the past five years, in the Round of 16 of the 2021 ATP Challenger Salzburg-Anif, Austria Men Singles, Coria won 6-1, 4-6, 6-4.
- Coria has taken two sets off Huesler (66.7%), compared to Huesler’s one.
- In terms of games against each other, Coria and Huesler have played 27, and Coria has won more (16). Huesler has taken 11 of them.
- Huesler and Coria have averaged 27.0 games and 3.0 sets in their one match against each other.
- Huesler is averaging 28.2 games per match (25.6 in best-of-three matches) through his 26 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 47.7% game winning percentage.
- On clay, Huesler has played eight matches, averaging 29.0 games per match (29.0 in best-of-three matches) and 10.5 games per set.
- Including all surfaces, Huesler’s service game winning percentage is 78.0% (winning 270 of 346 service games) and his return game winning percentage is 15.9% (taking 56 of 352 return games).
- Huesler is 80-for-116 in service games on clay (winning 69.0%) and 24-for-116 in return games (20.7%).
- Huesler’s 39.0% break point win percentage (48-for-123) ranks 240th this year.
- On clay surfaces this year, Huesler has won 40.0% of break points (22 out of 55, to rank 175th).
Huesler Recent Performances
- Huesler was beaten in the round of 32 of his previous tournament (the Swiss Open Gstaad) 3-6, 5-7 by No. 118-ranked Jurij Rodionov on July 17.
- Huesler averaged 21.0 games per match in Gstaad in one match.
- In Switzerland, Huesler won eight of 10 service games (80.0%) and zero of 11 return games (0.0%).
- In his 23 matches across all court types in the past 12 months, Coria has averaged 24.7 games per match (21.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.0% of the games.
- On clay, Coria has played 13 matches, and has averaged 22.3 games per match (20.5 in best-of-three matches) and 11.6 games per set.
- Including all surfaces, Coria’s service game winning percentage has been 66.5% in the past 12 months, and his return game winning percentage has been 27.3%.
- Playing on clay, Coria has a 67.6% winning percentage on serve, and 34.5% on return.
Coria Recent Performances
- In the quarterfinals of the Nordea Open (his last tournament), Coria came close to making the final but was eliminated by Francisco Cerundolo 3-6, 3-6 on July 21.
- Coria played three matches in Båstad, averaging 23.0 games per match.
- In Sweden, Coria clinched 22 of 34 service games (64.7%) and 13 of 35 return games (37.1%).