Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marc-Andrea Huesler vs. Maxime Cressy Match Information
- Tournament: The Libema Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 12
- Venue: Autotron Rosmalen
- Location: Rosmalen, Netherlands
- Court Surface: Grass
|Maxime Cressy (-215)||Marc-Andrea Huesler (+170)|
In a match slated for Monday, Maxime Cressy (No. 44 in rankings) will meet Marc-Andrea Huesler (No. 84) in the Round of 32 of the Libema Open.
Huesler vs. Cressy Matchup History
- In the one match between Huesler and Cressy in the past five years, in the qualifying round of the Wimbledon, Cressy won 6-3, 6-7, 6-4.
- Cressy has taken two sets off Huesler (66.7%), compared to Huesler’s one.
- Cressy and Huesler have played 32 total games versus each other, with Cressy winning 18 and Huesler 14.
- In one match versus one another, Huesler and Cressy have averaged 32 games and three sets per match.
- In his 52 matches over the past 12 months, across all court types, Huesler has averaged 27.5 games (25.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Huesler, over the past 12 months, has played seven matches on grass, and 31.3 games per match (23.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Over the past 12 months, Huesler has won 80.0% of his service games, and he has won 17.2% of his return games.
- On grass over the past 12 months, Huesler has claimed 83.3% of his service games and 20.7% of his return games.
Huesler Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the French Open, Huesler lost in the round of 128 to No. 79-ranked Daniel Altmaier, 3-6, 4-6, 4-6 on May 29.
- There were 29 games, on average, in Huesler’s one match in Paris.
- Huesler won 11 of 14 service games (78.6%) in France along with zero of 15 return games (0%).
- Cressy has played 28.1 games per match (26.8 in best-of-three matches) in his 20 matches so far this year across all court surfaces.
- Cressy has won 84.5% of his service games so far this year, and 10.4% of his return games.
- Cressy is 222nd in break points won on all surfaces, converting 22 of 69 (31.9%).
Cressy Recent Performances
- Cressy was defeated by Sebastian Ofner (4-6, 6-7, 2-6) on May 28 in the round of 128s of the French Open (his most recent tournament).
- In Cressy’s one match in Paris, there was an average of 31 games per match.
- In France, Cressy clinched 10 of 16 service games (62.5%) and two of 15 return games (13.3%).