Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Marc-Andrea Huesler vs. Hubert Hurkacz Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Hubert Hurkacz (-1400)||Marc-Andrea Huesler (+800)|
No. 87-ranked Marc-Andrea Huesler will face No. 17 Hubert Hurkacz in the US Open Round of 128 on Tuesday, August 29.
Huesler vs. Hurkacz Matchup History
- Huesler and Hurkacz have not played one another in the past five years.
- So far this year across all court surfaces, Huesler has played 32 total matches with a 47.5% game winning percentage. He averages 27.0 games per match (48.0 in best-of-five matches) and 10.7 games per set.
- In 15 matches on hard courts this year, Huesler averages 26.3 games per match (55.0 in best-of-five matches) and 11.0 games per set with a 46.3% game winning percentage.
- Huesler has a service game winning percentage of 77.6% on all surfaces (304-for-392 in service games) and a return game winning percentage of 15.8% (63-for-398 in return games).
- Huesler has 142 wins in 175 service games on hard courts (a winning percentage of 81.1%), and 22 wins in 181 return games (12.2%).
- Huesler is 54-for-143 on break points (37.8%) to rank 270th.
- On hard courts, Huesler is 171st in break point winning percentage (38.3%) after going 18-for-47.
Huesler Recent Performances
- Huesler was eliminated by Richard Gasquet (4-6, 4-6) on August 21 in the round of 32 of his previous tournament, the Winston-Salem Open.
- Huesler averaged 21.5 games per match in Winston Salem in two matches.
- Huesler won 19 of 22 service games (86.4%) in United States along with three of 21 return games (14.3%).
- Through 45 matches this year, Hurkacz has played 31.6 games per match (42.5 in best-of-five matches) and won 52.2% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Hurkacz has played 29.8 games per match (43.0 in best-of-five matches) in his 26 matches on hard courts this year.
- So far this year, Hurkacz has won 18.8% of his return games and 85.2% of his service games.
- On hard courts, Hurkacz has won 20.9% of his return games and 85.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Hurkacz has converted 110 of 339 break points (32.4%).
- On hard courts, Hurkacz has converted 66 of 197 break points (33.5%).
Hurkacz Recent Performances
- In the semifinals of his most recent tournament (the Western & Southern Open), Hurkacz was eliminated 6-2, 6-7, 3-6 by No. 1-ranked Carlos Alcaraz on August 19.
- Hurkacz participated in five matches in Cincinnati, averaging 26.8 games.
- Hurkacz was victorious in 92.4% of his service games and 19.1% of his return games in Cincinnati.