Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ugo Humbert vs. Matteo Berrettini Match Information
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard
|Matteo Berrettini (-175)||Ugo Humbert (+140)|
On Tuesday, Matteo Berrettini (No. 36 in the world) takes on Ugo Humbert (No. 31) in the Round of 128 of the US Open.
Humbert vs. Berrettini Matchup History
- Humbert and Berrettini met in the Round of 64 at the US Open on September 3, 2020. Berrettini won 6-4, 6-4, 7-6.
- In three total sets versus each other, Berrettini has taken three, and Humbert zero.
- Berrettini has taken 19 games against Humbert (57.6%), while Humbert has taken 14.
- Berrettini and Humbert have played each other one time, averaging 33.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- Humbert has played 36 matches this year across all court surfaces, averaging 25.1 games per match (33.5 in best-of-five matches) and winning 51.6% of those games.
- On hard courts, Humbert has played 21 matches (averaging 24.5 games per match — 32.7 in best-of-five matches — and 10.9 games per set).
- Humbert is 343-for-434 in service games (to compile a winning percentage of 79.0%) and 95-for-418 in return games (22.7%) on all surfaces.
- On hard courts, Humbert has an 80.8% winning percentage in service games and a 24.1% winning percentage in return games (211 service games won out of 261, and 61 return games won out of 253).
- Humbert’s 34.2% break point winning percentage (89-for-260) is 217th this year.
- On hard courts, Humbert has won 35.4% of break points (56 out of 158, which ranks 102nd).
Humbert Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament, the Western & Southern Open, Humbert went down in the round of 32 to No. 13-ranked Tommy Paul, 1-6, 6-7 on August 16.
- Humbert averaged 23.5 games per match in Cincinnati in two matches.
- Humbert won 17 of 24 service games (70.8%) in United States along with five of 23 return games (21.7%).
- In the past year Berrettini has played 27 matches (including all court types), winning 52.0% of the games. He has averaged 27.0 games per match (38.6 in best-of-five matches) and 10.3 games per set.
- Berrettini has averaged 27.2 games per match (40.3 in best-of-five matches) and 10.3 games per set through 19 matches in the past year on hard courts, winning 51.8% of the games.
- Berrettini has compiled a service game winning percentage of 83.4% on all surfaces (302-for-362) and a return game winning percentage of 21.0% (77-for-367).
- Berrettini has picked up 208 wins in 256 service games while playing on hard courts (81.3%), and 60 wins in 261 return games (23.0%).
Berrettini Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of the Western & Southern Open (his most recent tournament), Berrettini was beaten by Felix Auger-Aliassime 6-4, 2-6, 3-6 on August 14.
- In Berrettini’s one match in Cincinnati, there was an average of 27.0 games per match.
- In United States, Berrettini captured 10 of 13 service games (76.9%) and one of 14 return games (7.1%).