Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ugo Humbert vs. Thanasi Kokkinakis Match Information
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Fitzerald Tennis Center Rock Creek Park
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard
|Ugo Humbert (-185)||Thanasi Kokkinakis (+145)|
In the Round of 32 of the Citi Open on Wednesday, Thanasi Kokkinakis (ranked No. 86) faces Ugo Humbert (No. 36).
Humbert vs. Kokkinakis Matchup History
- Humbert has not squared off against Kokkinakis in the past five years.
- Humbert has averaged 25.9 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) through his 29 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 51.4% of games.
- Humbert averages 25.9 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) and 11.7 games per set through 14 matches on hard courts this year, with a 53.2% game winning percentage.
- Humbert has a 79.1% service game winning percentage and a 22.2% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (283 service games won out of 358, and 76 return games won out of 343).
- Humbert has an 81.6% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 23.6% winning percentage in return games (151 of 185 service games, and 42 of 178 return games).
- Humbert has won 35.1% of his break points this year (71 out of 202, to rank 231st).
- Humbert has won 38.0% of break points on hard courts so far this year (38 out of 100, to rank 117th).
Humbert Recent Performances
- Humbert was beaten in the semifinals of his previous tournament (the Truist Atlanta Open) 6-3, 6-7, 5-7 by No. 82-ranked Aleksandar Vukic on July 29.
- Humbert averaged 28.3 games per match in Atlanta in four matches.
- In United States, Humbert won 47 of 57 service games (82.5%) and 14 of 56 return games (25.0%).
- Through 29 matches so far this year, Kokkinakis has played 26.9 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.4% of them (across all court surfaces).
- In his 20 matches on hard courts this year, Kokkinakis has played an average of 27.6 games (26.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Kokkinakis has won 83.2% of his service games and 18.3% of his return games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages on hard courts, Kokkinakis has won 86.1% of his games on serve, and 17.9% on return.
- Kokkinakis has converted 51 of 140 break points overall (36.4%), and is 260th in break points won.
- Including hard courts only, Kokkinakis has converted 33.3% of his break-point chances (33 of 99).
Kokkinakis Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Tuesday, Kokkinakis beat No. 111-ranked Taro Daniel, 2-6, 6-4, 6-4.
- Kokkinakis was defeated by Alex de Minaur (3-6, 4-6) on July 26 in the round of 16s of the Truist Atlanta Open (his most recent tournament).
- Kokkinakis’ two matches in Atlanta had an average of 24.0 games per match.
- Kokkinakis clinched 78.3% of his service games (18 of 23) in United States along with 12.0% of his return games (three of 25).