Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ugo Humbert vs. Jason Kubler Match Information
- Tournament: The Libema Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 12
- Venue: Autotron Rosmalen
- Location: Rosmalen, Netherlands
- Court Surface: Grass
|Ugo Humbert (-210)||Jason Kubler (+165)|
No. 40-ranked Ugo Humbert will meet No. 69 Jason Kubler in the Libema Open Round of 32 on Monday, June 12.
Humbert vs. Kubler Matchup History
- In the past five years, this is the first occasion on which Humbert and Kubler have competed against each other.
- In his 37 matches over the past 12 months, across all court types, Humbert has averaged 26.6 games (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In his seven matches on a grass surface over the past year, Humbert has averaged 34.6 games (28.5 in best-of-three matches).
- As far as serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Humbert has won 78.2% of his games on serve, and 19.3% on return.
- On grass over the past 12 months, Humbert has claimed 80.5% of his service games and 15.1% of his return games.
Humbert Recent Performances
- Humbert was eliminated by Lorenzo Sonego (4-6, 3-6, 6-7) on May 31 in the round of 64 of his previous tournament, the French Open.
- In his two matches in Paris, Humbert played an average of 28.5 games.
- Humbert won 83.3% of his service games and 22.2% of his return games in Paris.
- Kubler has played 20 matches this year, and 24.5 games per match across all court surfaces (21.6 in best-of-three matches).
- So far this year, Kubler has won 19.4% of his return games and 76.5% of his service games.
- Kubler has converted 50.6% of his break-point opportunities overall (41 of 81).
Kubler Recent Performances
- In the round of 64s of his last tournament (the French Open), Kubler was eliminated 4-6, 6-7, 2-6 by No. 130-ranked Fabio Fognini on May 31.
- Kubler’s two matches in Paris included an average of 36.5 games per match.
- In France, Kubler claimed 24 of 37 service games (64.9%) and 10 of 36 return games (27.8%).