Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ugo Humbert vs. Daniil Medvedev Match Information
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Daniil Medvedev (-550)||Ugo Humbert (+380)|
Ugo Humbert (No. 36 ranking) will meet Daniil Medvedev (No. 3) in the quarterfinals of the China Open on Monday, October 2.
Humbert vs. Medvedev Matchup History
- Humbert and Medvedev have played one time in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the Hamburg European Open, and Humbert came out on top 6-4, 6-3.
- Humbert has taken two sets off Medvedev, or 100.0%, compared to Medvedev’s zero.
- Humbert has taken 12 games versus Medvedev (63.2%), while Medvedev has taken seven.
- Humbert and Medvedev have squared off one time, averaging 19 games and two sets per match.
- Humbert is averaging 25.4 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) through his 39 matches played this year (across all court surfaces), with a 51.3% game winning percentage.
- Humbert averages 25 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) and 10.7 games per set in 24 matches on hard courts this year.
- Humbert is 374-for-477 in service games (a winning percentage of 78.4%) and 106-for-462 in return games (22.9%) on all surfaces.
- When playing on hard surfaces, Humbert has a 79.6% winning percentage in service games and a 24.2% winning percentage in return games (242 service games won out of 304, and 72 return games won out of 297).
- Humbert ranks 226th in break point win percentage (34.3%) after going 99-for-289 on break points this year.
- Humbert’s 66 break points won on 187 total break points on hard courts so far this year (35.3% win percentage) ranks 118th.
Humbert Recent Performances
- Humbert is coming off a 5-7, 6-3, 7-6 victory over No. 6-ranked Andrey Rublev in the Round of 16 on Saturday.
- Humbert was beaten by Matteo Berrettini (4-6, 2-6, 2-6) on August 29 in the round of 128 of his previous tournament, the US Open.
- There were 26 games, on average, in Humbert’s one match in New York.
- In United States, Humbert won eight of 13 service games (61.5%) and zero of 13 return games (0%).
- Through 68 matches so far this year, Medvedev has played 24 games per match (21.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 58.4% of them (across all court surfaces).
- Medvedev has played 45 matches on hard courts so far this year, and 22.6 games per match (20.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Medvedev has won 33.5% of his return games and 83.4% of his service games.
- Medvedev has won 36% of his return games on hard courts, and 85.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Medvedev has converted 263 of 551 break points (47.7%).
- Including hard courts only, Medvedev has converted 49.0% of his break-point chances (176 of 359).
Medvedev Recent Performances
- In the Round of 16, Medvedev was victorious 7-6, 6-3 versus Alex de Minaur on Saturday.
- In his previous tournament, the US Open, Medvedev made it to the final but was defeated by No. 2-ranked Novak Djokovic 3-6, 6-7, 3-6 on September 10.
- Medvedev played seven matches in New York, and he averaged 31 games per match.
- Medvedev secured 84.3% of his service games and 38.5% of his return games while playing in United States.