Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ugo Humbert vs. Tommy Paul Match Information
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 16
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard
|Tommy Paul (-180)||Ugo Humbert (+145)|
Tommy Paul (No. 13) will take on Ugo Humbert (No. 33) in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open on Wednesday, August 16.
Humbert vs. Paul Matchup History
- Humbert and Paul have matched up one time in the past five years, in the Round of 32 of the 2018 ATP Challenger Champaign, USA Men Singles, and Paul came out on top 6-4, 4-6, 6-2.
- In three total sets versus each other, Paul has won two, and Humbert one.
- Paul has won more versus Humbert in 28 total games between them, 16 (57.1%) compared to Humbert’s 12.
- Humbert and Paul have squared off one time, averaging 28.0 games and 3.0 sets per match.
- Humbert has averaged 25.1 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) in his 34 matches played so far this year (across all court surfaces), while winning 51.8% of games.
- Humbert averages 24.6 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches) and 11.1 games per set through 19 matches on hard courts this year.
- Humbert has a 79.5% service game winning percentage and a 22.8% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (326 service games won out of 410, and 90 return games won out of 395).
- Humbert has finished 194-for-237 in service games on hard courts (81.9% winning percentage), and 56-for-230 in return games (24.3%).
- Humbert’s 84 break points won on 246 total break points (34.1% win percentage) ranks 225th this year.
- On hard courts this year, Humbert is 51-for-144 on break points (35.4%) to rank 109th.
Humbert Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64 on Tuesday, Humbert beat No. 46-ranked Arthur Fils, 6-4, 3-6, 6-2.
- Humbert was defeated by Taylor Fritz (6-7, 6-3, 3-6) on August 9 in the round of 32 of his last tournament, the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers.
- In Toronto, Humbert’s two matches had 30.0 games on average.
- In Canada, Humbert won 25 of 31 service games (80.6%) and six of 29 return games (20.7%).
- In his 49 matches this year, Paul has played an average of 26.8 games across all court types (23.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 28 matches on hard courts this year, Paul has played an average of 26.0 games (23.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Thus far this year, Paul has won 80.4% of his service games and 25.4% of his return games.
- On hard courts, Paul has won 26.2% of his return games and 82.0% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Paul has converted 149 of 407 break points (36.6%).
- On hard courts, Paul has converted 89 of 244 break points (36.5%).
Paul Recent Performances
- In the Round of 64, Paul won 7-5, 7-6 versus Miomir Kecmanovic on Tuesday.
- In the semifinals of his most recent tournament (the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers), Paul was eliminated 4-6, 4-6 by No. 8-ranked Jannik Sinner on August 12.
- Paul played five matches in Toronto, and he averaged 25.6 games per match.
- Paul won 78.1% of his service games and 31.3% of his return games in Toronto.