Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ugo Humbert vs. Ryan Peniston Match Information
- Tournament: The cinch Championships
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, June 19
- Venue: The Queen’s Club
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Court Surface: Grass
|Ugo Humbert (-425)||Ryan Peniston (+300)|
Ryan Peniston (No. 201) will take on Ugo Humbert (No. 36) in the Round of 32 of the cinch Championships on Monday, June 19.
Humbert vs. Peniston Matchup History
- Humbert and Peniston have not gone head to head against one another in the past five years.
- Humbert has played 20 matches this year across all court types, averaging 25.9 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) and winning 51.6% of those games.
- Humbert averages 24.5 games per match (24.5 in best-of-three matches) and 9.8 games per set in two matches on grass courts this year.
- Humbert is 191-for-240 in service games (a winning percentage of 79.6%) and 49-for-227 in return games (21.6%) on all surfaces.
- Humbert is 20-for-24 in service games on grass courts (winning 83.3%) and 5-for-25 in return games (20.0%).
- Humbert is 46-for-138 on break points (33.3%) which ranks 168th.
- Humbert has won 25.0% of break points on grass (four out of 16, which ranks 30th).
Humbert Recent Performances
- In his most recent tournament (the Libema Open), Humbert was defeated by Emil Ruusuvuori 2-6, 7-6, 4-6 on June 14, in the round of 16.
- Humbert played an average of 24.5 games in his two matches in Rosmalen.
- While playing in Netherlands, Humbert won 83.3% of his service games and 20.0% of his return games.
- Peniston has averaged 23.8 games per match (23.3 in best-of-three matches) through his 14 matches across all court surfaces during the past year, winning 46.8% of the games.
- In five matches in the past 12 months on grass, Peniston has averaged 26.6 games per match (26.3 in best-of-three matches) and 9.5 games per set, winning 49.6% of the games.
- Peniston has put together a service game winning percentage of 69.8% on all surfaces (74-for-106) and a return game winning percentage of 25.2% (27-for-107).
- Peniston is 38-for-50 in service games on grass (76.0%) and 12-for-52 in return games (23.1%).
Peniston Recent Performances
- Peniston lost to No. 111-ranked Radu Albot 6-2, 2-6, 4-6 in the qualification round 2 of his most recent tournament, the French Open, on May 24.
- Peniston played two matches in Paris, averaging 22.0 games per match.
- Peniston secured 68.2% of his service games (15 of 22) in France along with 40.9% of his return games (nine of 22).