Tennis betting lines and prop bets provided by ClutchBet Sportsbook
Ugo Humbert vs. Andrey Rublev Match Information
- Tournament: The Rolex Shanghai Masters
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, October 12
- Venue: Qi Zhong Tennis Center
- Location: Shanghai, China
- Court Surface: Hard
|Andrey Rublev (-200)||Ugo Humbert (+165)|
On Thursday, Ugo Humbert (No. 34 in the world) meets Andrey Rublev (No. 7) in the quarterfinals of the Rolex Shanghai Masters.
Humbert vs. Rublev Matchup History
- Humbert and Rublev have split their four head-to-head matches. The most recent one was on September 30, 2023, ending with Humbert winning 5-7, 6-3, 7-6.
- Humbert and Rublev have each taken five of 10 sets against the other.
- Rublev has won more against Humbert in 109 total games between them, 55 (50.5%) compared to Humbert’s 54.
- In four matchups between Humbert and Rublev, they have averaged 27.3 games and 2.5 sets per match.
- Humbert has played 40 matches this year across all court types, averaging 25.4 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches) and winning 51.0% of those games.
- Humbert averages 25.1 games per match (24 in best-of-three matches) and 10.6 games per set through 25 matches on hard courts this year.
- Humbert has a 77.8% service game winning percentage and a 23.2% return game winning percentage on all surfaces (381 service games won out of 490, and 110 return games won out of 475).
- Humbert is 249-for-317 in service games on hard courts (winning percentage of 78.5%) and 76-for-310 in return games (24.5%).
- Humbert’s 35.0% break point win percentage (103-for-294) ranks 229th this year.
- On hard courts this year, Humbert has won 36.5% of break points (70 out of 192, to rank 124th).
Humbert Recent Performances
- Humbert defeated No. 51-ranked Jeffrey John Wolf 6-1, 6-2 on Wednesday to reach the quarterfinals.
- Humbert was beaten in the quarterfinals of his last tournament (the China Open) 4-6, 6-3, 1-6 by No. 3-ranked Daniil Medvedev on October 2.
- In Beijing, Humbert’s three matches included 29 games on average.
- Humbert’s service-game winning percentage in China was 69.8%, and he won 34.1% on his opponent’s serve.
- Rublev has played 64 matches this year, and 27.5 games per match across all court surfaces (23.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Rublev has played 30 matches on hard courts this year, and 27.1 games per match (23.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages this year, Rublev has won 81.9% of his games on serve, and 26.6% on return.
- Rublev has won 80.6% of his service games on hard courts, and 24.1% of his return games.
- Rublev is 194th in break points won on all surfaces, converting 215 of 556 (38.7%).
- Rublev has converted 90 of 242 break points on hard courts (37.2%), and is 115th in break points won.
Rublev Recent Performances
- Rublev defeated Tommy Paul 7-5, 7-5 on Wednesday in the Round of 16.
- Rublev was taken down by No. 36-ranked Humbert 7-5, 3-6, 6-7 in the round of 16 of his most recent tournament, the China Open, on September 30.
- Rublev participated in two matches in Beijing, averaging 30.5 games.
- Rublev secured 77.4% of his service games and 26.7% of his return games while playing in China.